Auto organize

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you talking about the party state "disorganized"? That usually happens after a battle or looting because your men are still disorganized from looting. It will disappear really quickly and there are perks that help mitigate it.

Are you talking about the party state "disorganized"? That usually happens after a battle or looting because your men are still disorganized from looting. It will disappear really quickly and there are perks that help mitigate it.

Alright thanks. So it doesn't have to do with having different troops from different factions?
I know that in earlier stages of the game, disorganized meant also that bowmen and footmen were intermingled.

No, it's not depending on the troops. It's a dangerous phase after several events (like fights) where your party is slowed down considerably and can be easily intercepted by parties which usually are no danger for you. Be careful and watch for nearby enemies before engaging.

Alright thanks. So it doesn't have to do with having different troops from different factions?
I know that in earlier stages of the game, disorganized meant also that bowmen and footmen were intermingled.
I don't know, to be honest. Maybe they changed it already, because I only see it after a battle and raid.

I don't know, to be honest. Maybe they changed it already, because I only see it after a battle and raid.

1 1/2 years ago I used to drag my troops to get bowmen grouped as well as swords and horsemen.
It seems like this doesn't matter anymore.
The dragging is still possible though, except the disorganized feauture is no longer present for this mechanic.

Back
Top Bottom