Auto - Kick

Users who are viewing this thread

wingtazlo

Recruit
Hm.. I have a problem, and I do hope what I think may be causing it, is not causing it.

Every server I try to join.. er... auto kicks or auto bans me. As soon as I load in..
Now... before you make assumptions on me cheating and whatnot.. I might've you know.. changed the meshes of certain things to make it more appealing to me... BUT WAIT

Before I started receiving these Auto - Kicks to the face, I had already changed the meshes of things... which I don't understand...
Yes, I know, I shouldn't be changing these things but I wanted to make a uniform unique for the regiment I am in.
The only things I have done was add two items, put in a mesh for the Highlander Ranker and Officer. I didn't change any stats, I promise you that. I am not a scumbag.. I swear.

The two items I've added were boots, only reason I had to add them was because the Officer used a different pants... which belonged to several other nations.. yuck... international pants relationships... 

I had removed the original pants being used by the Officer instead of replacing it... because... well... Russian Dragoons would look really weird with Plated Boots... ya?

I honestly don't know whats wrong... before I started getting auto kicked it was fine. My meshes on the Highlander Ranker were working. I even got into a match of Battle, before I had to exit because er.. my Officer was bootless... if you want information, please ask.

If you think you have been global ban for changing the meshes, you are wrong.
Players are punished upon cheating or if they are recognised as harmful for the whole community.

Please, give me your UID so I'd have a look, you can proceed as I advised user to proceed in this thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=348324

Back
Top Bottom