Auto Block

Users who are viewing this thread

Its my biggest problem with the game the combat is no fun with out it, im just not that good, im guessing it caused too many problems so they left it out of the first iteration to work on it further or at least that is what im hoping

you can see almost all the youtubers are playing with a shield because its the only way to even stand a chance on foot in combat at the moment they all start of wanting to use two handed swords but abandon that idea when the see the blocking system and lack of auto directional block.

They do have a similar blocking method in Kingdom Come Deliverance, however it has notifications and stuff like that so it makes it easier, but auto block would be the best, I hope we get this feature back

Being exposed to have auto-block or auto-aim in multiplayer will get you immediately banned from any server in a heartbeat. Might as well just chug along playing the game without it, build your skill blocking, as when mods release for the game you'll be glad you did.

Being exposed to have auto-block or auto-aim in multiplayer will get you immediately banned from any server in a heartbeat. Might as well just chug along playing the game without it, build your skill blocking, as when mods release for the game you'll be glad you did.
That's the thing, we don't want the automatic block for multiplayer, just for single-player campaign :grin: to have the option to choose between manual and automatic blocking would be a godsend.

GUYS JUST GET GOOD
haha trust me mate I have been at the trainer for days ever since the game came out and have tried to get good, every time I happen to beat the normal trainer the veteran kicks seven shades of crap out of me before I can even actually block him once.
I have tried the mouse and the movement keys and I am still as bad as I was on Monday XD

Back
Top Bottom