{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Users who are viewing this thread

AFE_OFICIEL_SPOKESWOMEN said:
Sundeki said:
Son0fApollo said:
Okay.. :?:

Looks likes there is a cRPG server up now. Anyone interested?

Nope, I raged when they went and ruined horsemen.
can yu expand frend ?

The devs changed the maximum turn distance of the lance and made it massively small. So basically, you can't turn your lance around and it only faces forward. It took the skill out of horsemen. You now only have  option: charge in like a maniac and hope that you couch someone.

So basically, the only thing you can really do is couch? Well, seeing as I hate couching, that'd make me obsolete. I've been playing cRPG these last two days now, developing a sword 'n shield infantry character, I guess I'll just continue that.

dinre dog (  :cool: ) is just being silly. He knows that AFE is be respected in all forms, and so he is just messing around. The number 1 rule in AUS Warband community, we all know and honour: NEVER **** with AFE and SRBIJA!!!!!!!!!

BathorysGraveland said:
So basically, the only thing you can really do is couch? Well, seeing as I hate couching, that'd make me obsolete. I've been playing cRPG these last two days now, developing a sword 'n shield infantry character, I guess I'll just continue that.

I know, I hate couching as well. That's why I raged.

I only have a very elementary knowledge of Serbian and what you posted seems to be full of spelling mistakes, therefore making it incomprehensible.
Not that it matters as its probably another childish rant.

32 not so tedious? :???:

I hope you're not trying to say that you're 32 years old.

I only have a very elementary knowledge of Serbian and what you posted seems to be full of spelling mistakes, therefore making it incomprehensible.

Serbian?, you have no idea what your talking about.

score1g.jpg

reilcriminel.jpg
:cool:

In this case, are you claiming to be 32 and warning me not to mess with you?

Ваш гребаный умственно отсталый я увидел Вас на ранее сегодня, Вы понятия не имеете, как играть в эту игру (Вы испытываете недостаток в главном навыке), и я не забочусь, что кто - либо еще говорит об этом, если они должны использовать переводчика или не, ваш гребаная часть дерьма, которое должно провести весь день на warband, мнение Ура трахнуто.

-Nigga

KoW_Ryan said:
Ваш гребаный умственно отсталый я увидел Вас на ранее сегодня, Вы понятия не имеете, как играть в эту игру (Вы испытываете недостаток в главном навыке), и я не забочусь, что кто - либо еще говорит об этом, если они должны использовать переводчика или не, ваш гребаная часть дерьма, которое должно провести весь день на warband, мнение Ура трахнуто.

-Nigga
Another tantrum from a pre pubescent tool.

By the way, how did reporting me to a moderator and getting me a perm ban on all the servers work out for you?

Back
Top Bottom