{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Users who are viewing this thread

If Gorak is allowed his banner then the Australian flag should be allowed. Just put it over one of the **** banners that no one in their right mind would ever choose. Also put anti-carbon tax signs as banners too. Please.

You can add it manually by copy pasting the pic into one of the banners_ files

(or you can send me $20 on paypal to do it for you*)

*99.9% chance i will rip you off

sounds familiar

beastserversbanner.jpg

Current customers:
- Dojo_Mordaunt
- TGD_Munby
- murtagh~~~~~CN~~~~8====o~~~~
_ Ben

Carlito said:
If Gorak is allowed his banner then the Australian flag should be allowed. Just put it over one of the **** banners that no one in their right mind would ever choose. Also put anti-carbon tax signs as banners too. Please.

Lol Carlito that guy is trolling. He's obviously not actually a SoG member because he's not on the member list on the SoG website (I checked), and the SoG banner is a default banner you don't need to add it to the banner pack :smile:

Scorch I must yell at you on mumble tomorrow, get you to put the newest clan's banner in there.

And why is the ELITE_Gondor_Guard_Squad's banner not included?

Clanist.

pevergreen said:
Scorch I must yell at you on mumble tomorrow, get you to put the newest clan's banner in there.

And why is the ELITE_Gondor_Guard_Squad's banner not included?

Clanist.

Because they use a default banner. Why would we add a default banner to the banner pack? It's already in the game. Why would you ask such a silly question? :smile: Is there something I'm not understanding here or were you taking the p**s?

klumpy said:
Yeah I didn't think it was that whiny. It is quiet in here though.

seems that way now I was catching up on the previous pages and there was quite a lot of inter-clan squabbling and general complaining.

you'd think with such a small community that we'd stop being at each others throats over stupid ****

Kerc said:
seems that way now I was catching up on the previous pages and there was quite a lot of inter-clan squabbling and general complaining.

you'd think with such a small community that we'd stop being at each others throats over stupid ****

Quit being such a pacifist! What do you think clans are for?

:grin:

Laszlo said:
Kerc said:

Quit being such a pacifist! What do you think clans are for?

:grin:

Thought it was for competition and organized play not re-enacting Parliament question time. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom