{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Users who are viewing this thread

Just to let you know I've been warned and placed on the "watched" program for my "spamming" in this thread. I am hereby ordered to cease contributing to this discussion, thought I'd pass that along to you blokes.

cheers

43dJB.jpg

Thornmisfor said:
Just to let you know I've been warned and placed on the "watched" program for my "spamming" in this thread. I am hereby ordered to cease contributing to this discussion, thought I'd pass that along to you blokes.

cheers

43dJB.jpg
That MSN chat transcript you posted had a few lines that were pretty vile :smile:

What was that btw? Was is Grunterson?

KoS vs. TGD Scrim - 31st March.

10 v 10 on Field By River. Vaegir/Rhodoks first to 8 then swap over.

mb1211.jpg

mb1312.jpg

GG to all involved

The Adjudicator said:

Added to the clan list.

These guys are serious?
They seem pretty serious to me, good fun to play against on the server, especially due to their praise and attempted recruitment processes :razz:

traits of a serious clan:

- seriousness
- serious mastery of the 'flank attack'
- serious role play names, generated by only the most serious of generators
- 'Serious_' tag
- serious, straight forward recruiting - 'TGD_Munby. seriousclan.freeforums.com.'
- serious banner made by KoS_Laszlo (seriously)

the day i carry a shield, wear armour and stop charging the bridge on field by the river

then i will be sergeant_serious

Sergeant_Serious here:
60Xu0.jpg

TGD_Munby here:
qrUNk.jpg

Clan listing update: LoK's new heraldry added.

LoK can now consider themselves a serious clan because they have a KoS designed banner :wink:

It's also in the banner pack:

Oceanic Banner Pack - The pack allows clans to display their custom heraldry in game, all AU/NZ clans are welcome to add their custom heraldry to the pack.

Carlito said:
Hey Laz,

add the Australian flag to the banner pack please.

K thanks

Hmmm :smile:

I'm pretty sure Scorch is running the banner pack the same way Timothy Knight did, that is, he's avoiding admitting blatant anachronisms and silly stuff etc.

I dunno, I'm split on the issue. I'd be tempted to put it in because it's hilarious and it represents subwoof_ very well :smile:. I mean if the clan itself has a totally tongue-in-cheek theme then there's no use pretending it doesn't. But on the other hand it kinda spoils the seriousness of us serious clans.

Back
Top Bottom