Athletics 75 Perk in Turkish

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi first I apologize for this English post in the Turkish forums, please delete it if that's forbidden, but I'm seeking help from native Turkish speakers.

How does the Athletics 75 Perk that boosts persuasion by 30% translate in meaning from the Turkish name?

In English it's called "Having Going" which is not an idiom we have but is close to 2 idioms. The first is "Have Going" as in to deceive, either for play (to tease someone) or exploitation (to make promises you don't intend to fulfill). The second is "Have a Go" which means to insult someone either for play (gentle mockery you expect to receive in turn) or malice (to mercilessly berate someone).

I'm trying to understand how to imagine that perk and am hoping some skilled linguist can educate me.

The Turkish equivalent of this advantage is "Hoşsohbet". I guess it can be translated into English as "sociable". It is used to describe kind and friendly characters.

BTW the game is developed in English and then translated into Turkish. I don't think it has anything to do with Turkish. Armağan Yavuz's English is better than his Turkish.

The Turkish equivalent of this advantage is "Hoşsohbet". I guess it can be translated into English as "sociable". It is used to describe kind and friendly characters.

BTW the game is developed in English and then translated into Turkish. I don't think it has anything to do with Turkish. Armağan Yavuz's English is better than his Turkish.
This was very helpful for me, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom