Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

dcolinfox

Recruit
I belong to the southern empire. We are at war with Elefthorai (or however you spell it). However, they joined our kingdom as mercenaries, but since we are at war with the Clan itself, we now have allies attacking allies. I have a save file available that loads right next to one such battle, and the encyclopedia screen will show what I have said.

Honestly, I don't know if the battle was happening when the clan joined as mercenaries and just didn't end, or if they started the fight afterward. But you can see the issue whatever the case may be.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Save file is uploaded. There is a battle taking place between two parties as soon as you load into it. They are both green (allies and Eleftheroi).

Back
Top Bottom