Arrow texture problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

grailknighthero

Sergeant Knight
For some reason my arrows when flying through the air look like this:

arrowtextureerror.jpg

I'm not sure what I did to cause this, as I haven't messed with arrows and they should be using the native texture.  Anyone know what is wrong?  And before you ask, the textures are loaded before the materials in the ini file.

That is what arrows look like in flight, they use a different mesh for being held/sticking in something (or someone :grin:)  than in flight.  I believe that you can change this with the python scripts, and Chel did this in his Mout and Blade Classic mod.

I only notice it on high graphics (which I only use to take pictures cause my laptop cant handle high graphics for normal play).  On low graphics it looks black/brown so it looks fine.  I guess Ill change it so it's always black or brown.  Seriously, they need to change it cause it just looks like a mistake.  I thought I did something wrong because there are other models that are appearing like that(white) for no reason.

change the mesh into the item
(arrow, "Arrows" [something, "arrow", something, flying ammo.
Something like that, I don't have the module sistem and the other crashed, this is made this way to be less poligoned and fps eater.

Ya I understand that, I just think it should be darker, because right now it kinda looks like a white laser or something.  So Ill change the flying missile mesh to be darker as I definitely do not need more fps eaters.

Back
Top Bottom