Armata Brancaleone [AB] - Refesesesferes [Ref]

Users who are viewing this thread

Nub, he just got annoyed of people arguing to have time for thursday too, not about the suggestion over wednesday.

@Harlequin: Ehy, we only said that Thursday was better for us, but both clan can play on Wednesday...
Relax, take it easy, nub :wink: xD
PS: AB needs the answer of Nikephoros of course, I was only trying to understand :wink:

Harlequin_ITA said:
I'll ref it

Thanks Harlequin, but our clan don't want you as ref. Reason: Probbably your clan play against one from this battle.
Please don't be angry :grin: I think you understand that.

wtf lol, who shall ref then? Crazy is 22nd, Gavin is IG, Corsair is RS... Oh well, I don't really care.

Well, since every referee belongs to a clan which partecipate to the League, I think it's unuseful to refuse Halrequin...

dzioOb said:
Harlequin_ITA said:
I'll ref it

Thanks Harlequin, but our clan don't want you as ref. Reason: Probbably your clan play against one from this battle.
What  REF_Dzioob said , is  right in my opinion, as Crazy archer said he couldnt referee RN vs SRT because who won against that match would had battled against 22nnd , and now who will win  this match will probaly play against 22nd , so there is no need to whine Harle  :razz: I think its obvius . .So in the end  I can be the referee of this match if there arent any problems against it.

Lord Willy said:
dzioOb said:
Harlequin_ITA said:
I'll ref it

What  REF_Dzioob said , is  right in my opinion, as Crazy archer said he couldnt referee RN vs SRT because who won against that match would had battled against 22nnd , and now who will win  this match will probaly play against 22nd , so there is no need to whine Harle  :razz: I think its obvius . .So in the end  I can be the referee of this match if there arent any problems against it.

No problems Willy. Ref it please.

Back
Top Bottom