Armata Brancaleone [AB] - Refesesesferes [Ref]

Users who are viewing this thread

Refesesesferes [REF]
Leader of the clan: Pifpaf (unfortunetly he is inactive for long time, so don't contact with him).
Contacts of substitute leaders: dzioOb (In-game: REF_dzioOb, mail: [email protected], TW profile: dzioOb, steam: dzioOb), Sir Luca (In-game: REF_Sir_Luca, mail: [email protected] , TW profile: Sir Luca), and There I create a special topic on our forum for admins of this league with contact with us  http://r-e-f.pl/smf/index.php?topic=818.0
Server: 1REF_SERVER_PL, Location: Sweden. 64 slots.
refsyg.png

Armata Brancaleone [AB]
Leader of the clan:  Matco89, Gaxleep
Contacts of substitute leaders: Nikephoros,  Yukuai, Jabdimelborn, Misarte. We are all active in the TW forums
Server:  AB_Gamehosting, Milan (Italy)
larmatabrancaleoneshiel.png

Here is some info for you to make the discussion of match date\time easier. And also if you have some problems, then this topic can help you to prove that your point was right.

At the end of next five days, i will check this topic, if i dont find the results of match here, i will look which clan offered more days and times to play the match, and this clan will get default victory for this match.

Hello !

We (REF) challenge you (AB) on Wednesday (1.12.2010) at 8 P.M GMT +1. Same time I think in Italy as in Poland. On 1REF_SERVER_PL.

Do you accept that?!

Factions and maps we will choose, when we choose date of match :razz:

Sorry for the double posting, but i'm not sure he'll read the messages.

Anyway,it's hard for us to be there on wednesday, monday is definitely better  :grin:

Sorry for doubleposting !

Is this possible to play this match on thursday (2.12.2010)? I know the deadline is on wednesday, but when AB can play, we can't and when we can play, AB can't. So we talk on steam and the best solution for both will be Thursday. Probbably 20.30 GMT +1.
Thanks in advance.

Its not the way guys.

if  u make match later, then match of next round will be postponed, so its impossible.

Find  the day from deadline, U have todays evening, sunday, monday, tuesday and wednesday.

I cant believe u  cant meet in one of these days.

Write what days you can both here, and i will see what clan really wants to continue tourney.

Well, if you count the weekend, when people doesn't normally play, we have only 4 days. When we can play, they can't and vice versa.

We found thursday as an acceptable agreement date, as we did with CoR.

A second option could be monday? Or, if not, wednesday?

em guys, read the rules.

It looks like u didnt take part in poll, where we decided to make 5 days for each match. Its even  becomes 6 days, becauseo ne day i keep for  annonincvng new round.

So anyway, when the deadline will come, i will look here, i will allow to get further only one team.

I m tired of  this. Organize your clan so that it can play more then once a week or leave the tourney, its simple.

i will not move the deadline.

Black_Corsair said:
em guys, read the rules.

It looks like u didnt take part in poll, where we decided to make 5 days for each match. Its even  becomes 6 days, becauseo ne day i keep for  annonincvng new round.

So anyway, when the deadline will come, i will look here, i will allow to get further only one team.

I m tired of  this. Organize your clan so that it can play more then once a week or leave the tourney, its simple.

i will not move the deadline.
So we can play until..?

Back
Top Bottom