Armata Brancaleone [AB] - Refesesesferes [Ref]

Users who are viewing this thread

Tsk, like a ref could actually bring match on it's favour. Whatever thing would be immediatly noticed, but anyway it's not a problem for me, free evening  :cool:

I will not play in the game, too bad. Anyway I am not suited to the first team. Good luck REF. AB-have fun

This will be the most interesting match of the past. Of course, in my humble opinion.

Harlequin_ITA said:
I guess I know the answer already but anyway, spectators will be forbidden or not?
It's obvius: REF forbid you to ref because they did not want you to watch them, so they won't let you spectate, I think :mrgreen:

:sad: I tought it was because I may have been biased... Oh damnit, can't wait to see the winners and the ( hopefully existing ) video

Ok. so

Wednesday, 20.30 GMT+1
Maps and factions will be choosen right before match.
AB map played on 1REF_SERVER_PL
REF map played on AB server.
(Or both maps played on Official server.) about server still waiting for accepting by AB.
ref: Lord Willy
Both clans decide to NOT swaps factions after 5 rounds.

Have Fun :smile:

Harlequin, no spects :razz: Sorry :grin:

I'm Sorry Guys ,an unexpected issue make me unable to referee this match ...  Hope this dosent cause any problems and you will find a new Referee soon . Good Luck to both clan and Have fun :grin:

If you want I can arbitrate this match, as a replacement for Willy I posted before I could be available for such things, ill make a post in the official thread now.

Drissx said:
If you want I can arbitrate this match, as a replacement for Willy I posted before I could be available for such things, ill make a post in the official thread now.

If they agree, I don't see the problem! We will always need more referees!

NOTE: And why is everybody using this "arbiter" word XD. Starcraft some?  :mrgreen:

Arcas Nebun said:
NOTE: And why is everybody using this "arbiter" word XD. Starcraft some?  :mrgreen:
"Arbiter" is the latin word for "referee" (or something close to that) so neo-latin languages (like Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese...) have a word that comes from "arbiter" to name the job.

Imnotwhatiam said:
Arcas Nebun said:
"Arbiter" is the latin word for "referee" (or something close to that) so neo-latin languages (like Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese...) have a word that comes from "arbiter" to name the job.

Well, in my country we call them "arbitri" which is quite close to arbiter lol... so I knew it was latin.

Arcas Nebun said:
Well, in my country we call them "arbitri" which is quite close to arbiter lol... so I knew it was latin.

That is still Latin. Nouns are declinated in 12 forms, six for singular and six for plural. Arbitri is also the plural of arbiter

Singular
arbĭtĕr
arbitri
arbitro
arbitrum
arbĭtĕr
arbitro

Plural
arbitri
arbitrōrum
arbitris
arbitros