Are there any open world mods(where battles and travel aren't seperate)

Users who are viewing this thread

gh3tt0 gangst3r

Sergeant at Arms
this is an old topic from Mount and Blade but i was wondering if it is possible for Warband or maybe we can get the developers to do it for Bannerlords?

Well, considering that even PW server maps bring great burden to computer, an open world map would require really high-end pc specs. My hope lies within Bannerlord. 

Do you know the work it would require? A small company like TW wouldn´t be capable of getting it done in less than 3 years most likely.

gh3tt0 gangst3r said:
_Redemption_ said:
The higher map on a server that you could find is on Persistent World as Finnbhennach has said.
Else buy Minecraft  :lol:.

yes but M&B is much better than minecraft

Whaaaaaaaat. Each has its own place. Do not underestimate Minecraft man. Or I will pursue you, I will find you, and I will make you play Minecraft all day.

Unlike players, game designers must ensure good performance. You can have either massive battles (Mount and Blade) or huge open worlds (Skyrim), but not both.

MadVader said:
Unlike players, game designers must ensure good performance. You can have either massive battles (Mount and Blade) or huge open worlds (Skyrim), but not both.
so i guess the only thing to do is wait for a mod then.  i could not make a mod for my life but hopefully some one will

Back
Top Bottom