Anyone tried Geforce Now Cloud gaming service?

Users who are viewing this thread

So as we continuesly go into the future, things change

I bought a laptop 4 years ago for medium gaming

Now it struggles and these cloud services is opening up - making it possible to rent a service for only game streaming with l33t graphics - so they say

Has anyone tried or currently using those cloud services? Geforce now got a free 1 hour session and i tried that but was really not impressed - the game was really blurry and running on low resolution

But a paid membership might give other hardware specs compared to free membership?

If anyone is using it please let me know how its going on ultra and with 1000 men :eek:

I have used it before and it was great. Everything on High/Ultra and stable connection for multiplayer. I would first look at your internet connection. Do you use WiFi or Ethernet between you and your router? The former sometimes had issues for me, but the later was always spotless; regardless of my speed (100mb/s).

ive got a pretty stable 200mb/s ^^
I did try a one hour session in Geforce Now for free - but it seems really blurry and low resolution - tried to up the resolution, but crashing.

It may depend on the gpu you are assigned? I think sometimes when I did get the 2k series the image was a bit blurry but nothing much. This was way back in March though so maybe things have changed!

Back
Top Bottom