In Progress Anyone getting FPS Drops and stuttering?

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone eslse getting FPS Drops and stuttering? I have an i7 7700k, 32 GB of ram and a Geforce 1070. Land battles maybe only an occasional stutter but just had a siege battle and it got pretty bad. Is this common or should I bee looking for an issue?

Everyone experiences it unfortunately. Even high-end PCs (on max settings and battles > 800-900 men). I tried EVERYTHING to overcome it, during days and days. In vain. The problem definitely comes from the game itself. I am really tired of this problem. I hope they will fix it in the next patch.
PC specs:
i7 8086k OC 5 GHz
2 x RTX 2080 OC (nvlink)
32 GB RAM DDR4

Recently my big battles (seems to become worse the bigger the battles) have been causing hangs. Sometimes the FPS will drop and then it will hang for several minutes. The game will just stay there, halted, and my CPU/GPU fans slow down. When it happens I just ALT+TAB and wait it out and I can tell it's "back" because I hear my fans coming back to speed. I can then usually play for a minute or so before it happens again and hangs for another good 10-15 minutes. I noticed it happens when the enemy starts fleeing and only stops once there are no more fleeing units.

I have noticed these drops as well with fairly good PC and obvious SSD for the game.
I am getting HUGE FPS drops and stutters in field battles and even worse in sieges. I have noticed that the stutter is way worse when there are more lords on the field somehow. LIke it started doing more calculations for troops and orders at the same time and game near broke.

I have noticed these drops as well with fairly good PC and obvious SSD for the game.
I am getting HUGE FPS drops and stutters in field battles and even worse in sieges. I have noticed that the stutter is way worse when there are more lords on the field somehow. LIke it started doing more calculations for troops and orders at the same time and game near broke.
We have a telemetry steam version in which you can make the game profile itself to help us find out the reasons of the performance issues. You can find the details here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/beta-brach-with-telemetry-tools.423365/.
Thanks in advance. Hope your start having a joyful gameplay experience as soon as possible.

We have a telemetry steam version in which you can make the game profile itself to help us find out the reasons of the performance issues. You can find the details here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/beta-brach-with-telemetry-tools.423365/.
Thanks in advance. Hope your start having a joyful gameplay experience as soon as possible.

Oh I DO have a blast. Ive logged in so many hours its not even funny. Ill check that and see if I can provide you with some useful data!

Back
Top Bottom