Anybody willing to help create or share new animations for the Star Wars mod ?

Users who are viewing this thread

HokieBT

Grandmaster Knight
I don't know how to create animations, or have free time to learn, so I'm asking for help with anything like the following:

1) left-handed swing animation

I integrated the shield bash kit into the Star Wars mod a while back, and have made several 'lightsaber shields' which you can shield bash with so it somewhat looks like you are attacking with the left hand...  However, this could look so much better, so if anybody has a left-handed swing animation, or would be willing to create one, it would be very appreciated.

2) Other attack animations

I could also use other types of attacks a jedi might do, that I could integrate into the shield-bash functionality.  Maybe stuff like a double-thrust, swinging the swords from the left and right side at the same time, etc.  I could even use a force-push or kick animation for when they didn't have a 'lightsaber shield' equipped, etc.  I also have several 'pistol shields' so troops can hold a pistol in the left hand and this works with the shield bash integration as well.  Hopefully if I get a left-handed swing it looks decent with a pistol, but otherwise I'd need something like a pistol whip type of attack?

3) Other animations

I've got a 'Force Choke' attack in the mod, that stuns people for a few seconds, and plans a generic crouch animation for the agents you stun.  So an animation when they actually grabbed their necks or got lifted off the ground (possible?) would be great.  Somebody had also made me a sitting and drinking animation a while back, so I added a trigger that uses those in the cantina, but currently they are very short and they sit high above the chair I'm not sure if there is anyway those could be improved...  It would be good to also have other stuff like a dancing twilek slave in a cage, etc.  :smile:

Anyway, hopefully somebody may have some of these created already, and feel free to post here or send me a PM if you want to discuss more.  But a few things like this would be very helpful in making this mod better.  thx

Hey Hokie maybe I can help you, I have some experience with skel animations  :grin: ...

But, if you like, tell to me more detailed and extended, what positions did you want. The main point of an animation is the detail, I can make some generic anims but I think that will look to ugly and "less-live" with some descriptions/Sketches/... a can give some live to the cubes  :wink:

PM me for a more private SWC-development look  :eek:

Greetings

Back
Top Bottom