Any event of a Wednsday?

Users who are viewing this thread

A) I definetely not look like that!

B) I refer to the same time that the SHieldwall Events were, which was 20:00 for GMT+1 people like me. Logically that should mean 19:00 GMT. I don'T use all those confusing BST, PST and what have you denotions. It's always GMT +/-X with me.

C) The Hildileikr Day only happens on a Wednesday if there is another event on a Sunday. That should theoretically be the case on the 9th August when the Jomsvikingr have their event, so the Hildileikr Day will happen on the 5th instead.

Google pls.

De facto, GMT would mean the time zone currently used by some localities west of Britain, one hour before the current time in Britain. Anyone looking up "19:00 GMT", "GMT to CET" (Central Eur. T.) or somesuch, would get a two to three hour time difference instead of the one you're probably looking for.

Thusly, and around the whole year, it'd be both easier, and I dare say always 100% accurate and correct, to instead say "British time" in place of GMT, UTC, UTC(+1) or BST.

All those things aside, allow me to once again clarify that there is in fact a get together --tonight!-- :lol:

Back
Top Bottom