Any ETA on when the servers will be up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Nord_Jesus

Regular
As the subject line says. Is there any word on when the servers will be up, and why they are down at the moment?

I would be nice knowing.
that, and i am getting the jitters! I NEED MY FIX.  :mrgreen:

DuckSauce said:
Of running around naked I bet.
And yeah saw them down this morning, was too bad. Only the over >300 ping servers were up for me  :neutral:

Running around half naked with a mighty axe in public is  frowned upon by society for some reason.
So when i get the chance i grab it.

Nord_Jesus said:
Running around half naked with a mighty axe in public is  frowned upon by society for some reason.

Will probably get you locked up too, unless the mighy axe is real, chop chop gone policemen!

DuckSauce said:
Will probably get you locked up too, unless the mighy axe is real, chop chop gone policemen!

Policemen are like hydras. They are never a pleasant encounter, and when you lob off one head - two other heads appear.
And now for something completely different.

Those five servers that are up, why are they running 1.613 and not 1.614?
Is this the developers private servers to test out fixes and such?
I have heard that it was Australian servers, and if so, why are they running a different version than us?
it doesn't quite add up.

They're Aussies, no one can ken why they do things.  They travel all over the world..and yet they always go back to Australia...like a boo...ok, seriously though it's probably because it takes a lil bit to update the servers and M&B was only updated yesterday.

sadnhappy said:
Sgt Pepper said:
Nord_Jesus said:
So, all the European servers are down again. Or is it just me?

Seems to be just TDM server up :sad:

Can any of the new admins reboot servers?

No can do. We can only access those servers that are already there.

Ah, pity, thanks for the reply anyway, at least it clarifies whether we should be pestering the new admins or not when servers are down :smile:

Back
Top Bottom