Any chance to fix this? Change the name of my offspring

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

I realized that one of my offspring has a blank name. I must have changed it to blank when pop-up appeared and didn't realize it many hours later. I want to name him again.

I tried console commands, I could not find how to do it there. DCC mod seems to handle this but unfortunetly it is crashing my game. If you guys have a solution or another mod to suggest that would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

Same thing happened to me and I couldn't find any way to fix it either. It also makes it impossible to fix anything else on that offspring like -ve experience and missing character attributes using the console. It is very frustrating and makes that offspring virtually useless. It was also suggested to me to use DCC but I was concerned about messing up the rest of the game so I just gave up on my unfortunate "nameless" one and concentrated on the other kids.

Hope you can figure something out, I feel your pain!

Same here and not just that....I have tried anything and unfortunatelly without a name you can not even kill the kid with console commands...

?
Kill the kid!!
I just let poor unfortunate "nameless" sort of hang around with the other kids, even though she wasn't much use. She did manage to kill a few looters, not sure how with her stats but she did! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom