Another Love Based Poll: Week 2 Now Up

Among players who want to be competitive, why do some people never seem to improve at the game?

• Low Natural Ability

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • Low Drive to Improve

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • Hardware

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Community They Play With

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Their Ego (e.g. Blaming team, seeing no fault in their own actions)

Votes: 23 23.7%
  • Poor Use of Time (e.g. Practicing in ways that yield little improvement)

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

John7 said:
All players can be selfish in some way

Archers definitely get babied the most, so they probably do have the highest chance to be crybaby-selfish, but most of the time the teams today give their archers drops willingly, so drops and getting positioning has naturally become part of the expected gameplay to some extent.

"Wheres my shield?"
"Wheres the cav call?" 7 v 8
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cav probably have the most opportunities to be kill-seeking-selfish with their mobility and early kill and dueling potential.

"Wheres my awlpike?"
"Cav duel! ... Oops..." 7 v 8
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Infantry drop the shields and awlpikes for archers and cav. They protect archers and are the first line of defense for the team. Infantry arnt given much of a chance to be selfish, perhaps in staying back in the fight to keep themselves alive or refusing to drop equipment and more rarely(and stupidly) rushing ahead alone to get kills.

"Wheres my money?"
"Wheres my support?" 7 v 8

Ultimately, it's a team game and making sure each player on your team is at their maximum efficiency is vital to win.
Congratulations John!  This well thought out post has earned you another demotion.  Wear it well.

valent69 said:
So am I the most unselfish archer in warband for refusing to take shields so that my dear infantry pals have more money to spend? 
:shifty:

ur the most selfish burrito i know;

*knows can shoot *****es miles away*
*knows dat does not miss*
*knows dat siege crossbow is more damage*
*purposly goes naked to afford siege krossbow and steel bolts*

combine all of dat and u get a selfish homosexual

VinnyPooh said:
valent69 said:
So am I the most unselfish archer in warband for refusing to take shields so that my dear infantry pals have more money to spend? 
:shifty:

ur the most selfish burrito i know;

*knows can shoot *****es miles away*
*knows dat does not miss*
*knows dat siege crossbow is more damage*
*purposly goes naked to afford siege krossbow and steel bolts*

combine all of dat and u get a selfish homosexual

chipotle_pride_badges.jpg
chipotle-640x480.jpg
tumblr_static_8s641qo7a6sc0os844884ccwk_640_v2.jpg
I bow to you NAMBLA Presidente Vinny von gay faktor

Inf are the toilet paper of a team. They get **** on by everyone the whole scrim, they have to be reliable, and if they make 1 mistake they get *****ed at.

VornOfSwag said:
Inf are the toilet paper of a team. They get **** on by everyone the whole scrim, they have to be reliable, and if they make 1 mistake they get *****ed at.

Oh my, this definetly made my day.

OurGloriousLeader said:
I voted infantry. All rangers and cav do is save infantry's asses whilst they W forward thinking they're finally going to engage in glorious 1v1 and get a kill. A truly selfless infantry will stfu, stop cav, and save their rangers (the true heroes).
:lol:
You must have been playing with the BRO inf in my absence?

Being an archer, this was an easy choice to make though.

I will tunnel vision in long range archer duels and get couched in the back, then blame my team for not scouting. I will take two stacks of arrows and expect a cav to carry my shield to my favourite sniper spot. I will depend on your protection for most of the fight and then tk you by shooting into melee, trying to steal that important last kill when we are 4vs1.

Archers are truely the selfish Prima Donnas of Warband!

Rend said:
I will tunnel vision in long range archer duels and get couched in the back, then blame my team for not scouting. I will take two stacks of arrows and expect a cav to carry my shield to my favourite sniper spot. I will depend on your protection for most of the fight and then tk you by shooting into melee, trying to steal that important last kill when we are 4vs1.

I can feel Lag's anxiety while reading this

Back
Top Bottom