Announcement! The new project, Battle Cry of Freedom

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Head over to our website/forums to get the most information and answer to your questions;
http://www.fsegames.eu/

Also read the FAQ here:
http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=23.0

To answer some of them though;

SeanBeansShako said:
Interesting news, and with this move to the new forums can you put some sort of Image macro blocking code in?

EDIT: When you got enough media, will you be putting this on STEAM Greenlight too?
We can look into configuring the forum further, send Deofuta a PM about your ideas, its pretty new and can use some edits so far.
Either we will slap a deal with Steam directly or push it through Greenlight, in either case we will do everything we can to get it on Steam.

In either case, if you donate 20 euro or more, you will get the game at release.

Leberecht Reinhold said:
I havent found it on the FAQ, so.... Will it be moddable?

BTW, great news! Surprising to see that you are going through donations instead of talking to Paradox.
Since we use the Unity game engine which does not deliver a whole lot of modding tools for the end-user this is quite uncertain, However since I once was a modder myself, I will try everything I can to support modability.

Working without a publisher gives us so much more freedom to pursue our own ideas, instead having to run them through what the publisher wants for your game. and so on. Read about all the reasons and why you should donate here:

http://www.fsegames.eu/donations.php

soozo12 said:
is this with the warband engine?

Edit: looks very good !  :grin:
No, We are using the Unity game engine, which has the latest Direct X 11 Technology, and our own network engine.

Davy_Jones said:
If i would donate, how will FSE be able to give me the rewards? (early acces, etc.)
The donations are tied to your forum profile on the FSE forums, thus once a specific event happens, for instance beta/alpha release etc, the users with enough total donations will get a PM to claim their reward.  (for instance for boxed copies we need your address!)

Yes we'll rally round the flag, boys, we'll rally once again,
Shouting the battle cry of freedom!
We will rally from the hillsides we will gather from the plains,

The Union forever, hurrah, boys hurrah!
Down with the traitors and up with the star!
Yes we'll rally round the flag, boys, we'll rally once again,

My favorite song of all time. I CANNOT wait for this! Thank you FSE for your hard work!

pinkie-pie-party-cannon-i3.gif

Just a few questions I have :smile:

When can we expect a release date or is it too early to tell?

When can we expect a few more pics, perhaps pics of uniforms,gun models etc

When can we expect some video?  :shock:

looks good, just one little request though...

dont make the guns to accurate or to easy to use. Make the melee system the key feature.

Oldplayer said:
looks good, just one little request though...

dont make the guns to accurate or to easy to use. Make the melee system the key feature.

Melee? In the civil war?
There werent much melee, so you will see some more accurate rifles I think :wink:

what i mean is, on the website it says "a advanced melee system" if this new game is domianted by shooting (as it is in NW public /N&S)  then whats the point of a new and advanced melee system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom