An Idea for your Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

jaegerdude

Regular
First of all great mod, I love charging around ancient Britain.  You have done a fantastic job.  :grin:

Would it be possible to borrow some ideas from the also excellent mod Sword of Damocles?

In particular the Kingdom management options like all gold due collected from one centre, additional improvements and the directing lords screen.

Thanks for the support, but no.  I don't think I can.  I've told people this before, I can't actually script.  Otherwise this mod would be a whole lot better.

Dont beat yourself up, the mod is fantastic already. :grin:

I'm pretty new to this site, is it possible to ask people from other mods for their code?

Dudro said:
Thanks for the support, but no.  I don't think I can.  I've told people this before, I can't actually script.  Otherwise this mod would be a whole lot better.

Nah, one of the reasons i like this mod is that everything is kept simple. Basically the same as Native but with aload of cool items and troops thrown into my favourite setting. If you look out there, Kingdom Managment isn't really a unique thing, because there is basically no mod without it! Keep up the good work!.

Back
Top Bottom