An awesum idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Mix the Warband SP with The MP and you get a awesome MMORPG, Hire other Players , probably usualy Noobs with no money (no bots) to fight with ur army to protect ur Man and ur Land
Once u got skilled enough you could try to start ur own Kingdom...... Man that would be just awesome.
- Megge 85

Megge85 come up with this idea on this thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=250283.new#new

I think it would be more awesome that awesomenes, but all I want to know if that would be possible? Like Persisent world reminds me of it, but its not close enough. So ye, is this possible with this game's engine? Or will it be possible with the Bannerlord (MnB 2) engine?

Edit: I mean in Napoleonic wars theme. Would it be possible with Nap wars theme?

I doubt it is possible with the warband Engine.. And believe me, this guy wasn't just "that guy" who came up with this idea.
Many others came up with it. And well yes. Plenty of answers.

That would change what the point of the game is really supposed to be...

I like the ideia but dunno if is possible with the engine of Warband. Who knows...

gokiller said:
I doubt it is possible with the warband Engine.. And believe me, this guy wasn't just "that guy" who came up with this idea.

Yes I see, but if many wants it, why dosn't anyone make a mod out of it? It seems like it would be a huge succes?

What would they gain from that success however? They'd put ALOT of time into modding that.
Also, what about teamkilling, that 'noob with no money' or however you put it once he gets a greatsword and could just go absolutely apes**t and kill your best men.

GoldenEagle said:
gokiller said:

Yes I see, but if many wants it, why dosn't anyone make a mod out of it? It seems like it would be a huge succes?
sounds like to much with to do with so little to work with, overall its not possible.

Windbusche said:
What would they gain from that success however? They'd put ALOT of time into modding that.
Also, what about teamkilling, that 'noob with no money' or however you put it once he gets a greatsword and could just go absolutely apes**t and kill your best men.

You could, you know, simply unable friendly fire/hit

GoldenEagle said:
Windbusche said:

And where is the realism in that?
That then enables makes battles to be extremely silly.
Smacking your allies heads with polearms, but hitting the man infront of them.

Also, how would you get them to follow orders?
Oh right, you wouldn't, they'd just do whatever they want to and there'd be a rambo problem aswell. :neutral:

Windbusche said:
GoldenEagle said:
Windbusche said:

And where is the realism in that?
That then enables makes battles to be extremely silly.
Smacking your allies heads with polearms, but hitting the man infront of them.

Also, how would you get them to follow orders?
Oh right, you wouldn't, they'd just do whatever they want to and there'd be a rambo problem aswell. :neutral:

We could do it in the Nap wars way. Newbies could roam around in town working and stuff, then a commander can go to the for example the tavern and recruit people. Then they all could be in a regiment, and use TS to give orders ETC. It would basically be the system we have today, but with the RPG element with it. It could also be like 1 live per character, so when you get recruited, then get killed, you will need to start over again, so the Lords will need new recruits the whole time.

It wouldnt work how you are thinking of it.

TS is only used by some and having it a big part of the game, please, no. Communication is hard enough in PW mod. in something like this, it would be a mess. People really dont want to work. If you actually the people in PW, people just rob others untill they get great Armour, then rob some more. PW is falling because of it, and with this idea of only 1 life, please, thats like asking for the mod to die after 2 weeks.

Im not being negative, im just being realistic.

man i was Stoned that day, but i'm glad you like the idea  :mrgreen:

E: @Eagle i love dat Pic , i was study it for over 15 mins and try to imitate him.

For this to work you would have to have a very ... mature ( hate using that word but cant think of another to use here) community who would follow all the rules and wouldn't well troll and all you would end up with is 5 people playing who are all saying there king with no men.

Also 1 live per character is a bad idea you will just end up with a lot of pissed of people complaining to admins how they where killed unfairly.

The best thing for what your suggesting is a coop campaign with has been suggested so many times and which i hope is in Bannerlord but we don't know yet.

Although i suppose there's WRP but that's up to you if you want to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom