SP - General Allow to transform your companions into noble vassals of your kingdom, giving them their own clan and fiefs!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

I am the King and I cannot turn one of my loyal soldiers into a trusted lord. Very annoying that?

Look at my post #17. What do you think they should get when you puch that button "Make vassal" or whatever? The companion backstories often picture them as either expelled from their famillies or they don't have any alive. Even if they are "someone" in your party, they are nothing on their own. A T0 clan, whit them alone! The player can have ~20 soldiers at T0. Do you want a T0 vassal with no other family-members? For reference, the player can't even be a vassal before T2. A usefull vassal need some clan levels and some famillymembers. What do you want the game to give them for free and how do you motivate that from a RPG perspective? :smile:

Once I see an immersive answer to that question I´m all for implementing this.

Last edited:
Man, what I want is to be able to kill all the kings in the world if I want and put mine in their place! I want to be able to give castles and cities to my trusted soldiers and for them to create their kingdoms as my vassals. And after they have their kingdom, make wars, marry, form alliances, answer my calls, serve me, and more! Like in WB and more.

Man, what I want is to be able to kill all the kings in the world if I want and put mine in their place! I want to be able to give castles and cities to my trusted soldiers and for them to create their kingdoms as my vassals. And after they have their kingdom, make wars, marry, form alliances, answer my calls, serve me, and more! Like in WB and more.
But how should it work? :smile:

As in WB. But with a new range of interactions. I conquer a city, and decide to give that city to one of my followers as well as a certain amount of followers. So he creates his own house, with his own flag and manages the place. As a new lord in my service and having me as his king. Simple.

Truth. WB has many more features. The vast majority of features in this game come from mods. A simple feature like this is not, or has not yet been, implemented.
Is it that hard to stay on your own topic and answer my question regarding your suggestion? :smile: I know how it works in WB, it works fine there for the WB setting. I want this feature too, you know. But I´m asking you as the auther of this thread how you want it to work in Bannerlord, where we unlike WB has clans and clanmembers, and those things matters alot. Many companion backstories hints they have none of it.

Back
Top Bottom