Resolved Allied Parties 'Self-Wounding' to 0 Strength

Users who are viewing this thread

UPDATE - Partially solved, wounding seems to be due to starvation as the party AI was stripping the villages of food. Still a partial issue since the AI can't recognise this an search more widely.

Summary: Allied parties (including companion parties and my vassals' parties) appear to be self-wounding themselves down to 0 troops. They are moving from village to village trying to recruit troops however party size appears to drain quickly and the video shows the troops are getting wounded without going into battle.

How to Reproduce: Unsure - issue occured 30mins-1hr after forming kingdom and convincing a vassal to join.

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A

Media (Screenshots & Video):

Version: Issue observed in both e1.0.7 and e1.0.8

Last edited:
Looks like you were dead right - the villages they were repeatedly visiting couldn't supply enough food for the four kingdom parties! Partially solved by ferrying food from nearby cities into the villages (which they then bought).

I might leave this post up just to highlight a bit of an issue with party AI that they won't search more widely for food if it isn't available (and in case people have a similar issue).

I don't know how to up-vote you but thanks mate - saved my playthrough :smile:

Had the same issue. Was trying to reconquer my 1st castle, and all my vassals kept being caught by bandits, even after i gave them a full army. Are they always checking the same villages? what if you have none?

It's a bit of an issue when in the early stages of making your kingdom - your allied parties really only get food from the villages you own. If you only have a single castle then there's only two small sources of food which they overwhelm really quickly.

The issue resolved for me pretty soon after I did some food ferrying and then captured a city. Now got 3 cities and a few castles and haven't had any more issues.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom