All mods and Native are crashing! Please Help.

Users who are viewing this thread

patton521

Sergeant at Arms
All the mods including native for Warband are crashing after battles when I press Tab. Heres what the error report said.
AppName:mb_warband.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.0
ModName:gameoverlayrenderer.dlll ModVer:0.97.30.46
Offset: 0000aff7

Now from what I've seen in the steam folder the .dlll file is directly linked to Steam itsself. So what in the world is going on?!

Remove all Warband related things from your HDD and reinstall.

Actually, I've just found that enablig cheats did the trick, apparently it disables a dll that steams uses, and thus prevents the crash

stoned-dude said:
Actually, I've just found that enablig cheats did the trick, apparently it disables a dll that steams uses, and thus prevents the crash
Ok I'll try this and see if it works. I also sent a message to Steam support to see what they have to say as its one of the steam dlll's thats causing the problem.

Well it would enabling and disabling the cheats doesn't seem to work eather. I've tryed uninstalling the game and all mods before but that doesn't seem to work at all. Steam support has yet to give a reply to my question eather.

So I got a reply from Steam support and they say to disable the Steam community in-game and that should solve the problem.

Back
Top Bottom