All About Anime™ [AAA] (will be active in Bannerlord)

Users who are viewing this thread

_Osiris_ said:
im legit into anime love me

Come join my gang then, friend!
maxresdefault.jpg

***AAA COMPLAINT***

1gWwvXs.jpg

As a premier member of AAA, I am supposed to receive good service on the road, Snazzi of City anime addicts, KY came after waiting more than 45 minutes, the chick showed up, did not even offer me a water! This is required and a must when you're out stranded on the road in the heat. I specifically asked for a truck with air to fill a tire that was flat, A truck showed up and when she got there asked me for my AAA card. I gave it to her and told her I had a flat tire and the spare was low on air and all I needed was to get my tire aired up. She said she did not have air. She said she was very busy. She told me she could tow me and she also wanted to pick up another customer and tow them on the back of her truck and have us ride together since I lived in Los Civlized and they were going to the same area.

I told her this was not acceptable; I asked her if she could send another truck with air like I asked the anime dispatcher kappa originally so as not to damage the tire. She responded No! :mad: That she was too busy. Then I asked if she could give me a ride to a service station where I could use the restroom and get something to drink, and get some air in my tire to see if it even holds air. And if it doesn't hold air, I would need to be towed to a tire shop. She agreed. I told her I didn't think that moving the vehicle on the spare tire that had low air was a good idea.

I suggested to put on the other tire that had a blowout previously (why I called in the first place). She refused, said she would not do that. She said it would be all right and that she does this all the time. She went to hook up the truck to my vehicle and told me to get in to steer it; and put the brakes on and put it in park while she used the wrench to pull it up onto the flatbed. I told her I was not comfortable doing that; she said, "You have to, if you want a tow!" So I reluctantly did this.

While the vehicle was being winched up onto the flatbed I heard some real loud noise coming from the front suspension where these big hooks were attached. After I got out; she hooked some chains to the back to secure it and really tightened the hydraulics until another loud noise came; then she stopped; I told her that didn't sound good. She replied, "That's nothing. I do this all the time." As we approached Anime Central, I spotted a Jack in the box and asked to stop and use the restroom. She refused, she said the gas station is right down there. She didn't have time for this and we sat in traffic at the lights for an additional ten to fifteen minutes. The inhumanity!!!

When we got to the gas station there was no restroom. I went and got the air myself, started to air up my tire and the driver immediately stopped me, I got to let off some tension off the chains and then I went to try to air it up again and barely got 5 lbs of air pressure when she stopped me again saying, "Stop! Stop! You can finish airing up when I get it off the truck."; and I replied, "I don't know if it is even going to hold air. I would like to air it up." "You can finish airing up when I get it off the truck." LET ME AIR IT!

And I replied, "I want to wait a few minutes to see if it will hold air because if it doesn't, I will need to be towed to a tire shop. Like you agreed to earlier." she said, "I don't hear it leaking; I am dropping you here." she told me to get up onto the flatbed while it was at a 45 degree angle and put it in neutral; I told her, "I don't feel comfortable doing that; can't you do that? Isn't that your job?" she replied, "This is your van. If you don't want your ** damaged you'll get up there!" Anime hostility has intensified.  :ohdear:

It was filthy dirty - I got up there - it was all greasy and oily like that anime my gym partners a monkey. I slipped and twisted my ankle injuring it and nearly fell off. My clothes were ruined. As she was lowering my vehicle, at a very sharp angle and very fast, I heard the bottom of my van scraping the cement. After the vehicle was on the ground, I got out and looked and noticed that there was a foot long scrape in the cement and right above this is where my plug used for trailer lights and socket and wiring was all pulled out. The bracket was bent. I walked down the street to a used tire shop and purchased a tire and had them mount and balance it. I went and put it on myself. On the drive home I noticed something wrong with my steering; it was now all over the road and something was bent or damaged and alignment damaged and it was steering perfectly prior to this damage done by Snazzi of City anime addicts, KY.

I feel that this call was useless and should be erased or taken off of my account. Also, I want the damages done to my vehicle covered. I recommend that the City of anime addicts, KY lose their account with AAA for this gross breach of customer service standards usually offered by AAA. This driver, Snazzi, said she does this All the time. I wonder how many others have had this experience. Therefore City of anime addicts, KY is not a good vendor or representative of AAA. We have been premier members of AAA since 1969, myself and my wife Selena Gomez, and are seriously considering cancelling our membership due to this awful service given to us!

:][

Bubs said:
***AAA COMPLAINT***

1gWwvXs.jpg

As a premier member of AAA, I am supposed to receive good service on the road, Snazzi of City anime addicts, KY came after waiting more than 45 minutes, the chick showed up, did not even offer me a water! This is required and a must when you're out stranded on the road in the heat. I specifically asked for a truck with air to fill a tire that was flat, A truck showed up and when she got there asked me for my AAA card. I gave it to her and told her I had a flat tire and the spare was low on air and all I needed was to get my tire aired up. She said she did not have air. She said she was very busy. She told me she could tow me and she also wanted to pick up another customer and tow them on the back of her truck and have us ride together since I lived in Los Civlized and they were going to the same area.

I told her this was not acceptable; I asked her if she could send another truck with air like I asked the anime dispatcher kappa originally so as not to damage the tire. She responded No! :mad: That she was too busy. Then I asked if she could give me a ride to a service station where I could use the restroom and get something to drink, and get some air in my tire to see if it even holds air. And if it doesn't hold air, I would need to be towed to a tire shop. She agreed. I told her I didn't think that moving the vehicle on the spare tire that had low air was a good idea.

I suggested to put on the other tire that had a blowout previously (why I called in the first place). She refused, said she would not do that. She said it would be all right and that she does this all the time. She went to hook up the truck to my vehicle and told me to get in to steer it; and put the brakes on and put it in park while she used the wrench to pull it up onto the flatbed. I told her I was not comfortable doing that; she said, "You have to, if you want a tow!" So I reluctantly did this.

While the vehicle was being winched up onto the flatbed I heard some real loud noise coming from the front suspension where these big hooks were attached. After I got out; she hooked some chains to the back to secure it and really tightened the hydraulics until another loud noise came; then she stopped; I told her that didn't sound good. She replied, "That's nothing. I do this all the time." As we approached Anime Central, I spotted a Jack in the box and asked to stop and use the restroom. She refused, she said the gas station is right down there. She didn't have time for this and we sat in traffic at the lights for an additional ten to fifteen minutes. The inhumanity!!!

When we got to the gas station there was no restroom. I went and got the air myself, started to air up my tire and the driver immediately stopped me, I got to let off some tension off the chains and then I went to try to air it up again and barely got 5 lbs of air pressure when she stopped me again saying, "Stop! Stop! You can finish airing up when I get it off the truck."; and I replied, "I don't know if it is even going to hold air. I would like to air it up." "You can finish airing up when I get it off the truck." LET ME AIR IT!

And I replied, "I want to wait a few minutes to see if it will hold air because if it doesn't, I will need to be towed to a tire shop. Like you agreed to earlier." she said, "I don't hear it leaking; I am dropping you here." she told me to get up onto the flatbed while it was at a 45 degree angle and put it in neutral; I told her, "I don't feel comfortable doing that; can't you do that? Isn't that your job?" she replied, "This is your van. If you don't want your ** damaged you'll get up there!" Anime hostility has intensified.  :ohdear:

It was filthy dirty - I got up there - it was all greasy and oily like that anime my gym partners a monkey. I slipped and twisted my ankle injuring it and nearly fell off. My clothes were ruined. As she was lowering my vehicle, at a very sharp angle and very fast, I heard the bottom of my van scraping the cement. After the vehicle was on the ground, I got out and looked and noticed that there was a foot long scrape in the cement and right above this is where my plug used for trailer lights and socket and wiring was all pulled out. The bracket was bent. I walked down the street to a used tire shop and purchased a tire and had them mount and balance it. I went and put it on myself. On the drive home I noticed something wrong with my steering; it was now all over the road and something was bent or damaged and alignment damaged and it was steering perfectly prior to this damage done by Snazzi of City anime addicts, KY.

I feel that this call was useless and should be erased or taken off of my account. Also, I want the damages done to my vehicle covered. I recommend that the City of anime addicts, KY lose their account with AAA for this gross breach of customer service standards usually offered by AAA. This driver, Snazzi, said she does this All the time. I wonder how many others have had this experience. Therefore City of anime addicts, KY is not a good vendor or representative of AAA. We have been premier members of AAA since 1969, myself and my wife Selena Gomez, and are seriously considering cancelling our membership due to this awful service given to us!

Oh, hello Justin.

Complaint denied.

Please try your call again at another time.

Back
Top Bottom