Alive? Why no servers?

Users who are viewing this thread

I get the feeling that most people are scared away by the fact that the mod is still in alpha and is very buggy, which is definitely understandable. That just means I'll have to work harder to fix all the bugs. I think more people will start playing the mod and there will be more servers up once it's less buggy.

naa shredz me and all my friends loved it, the admins are the ones who broke it. heck i remember doing all sorts of fun and amazing things when admins werent on, like fort wars, that when on for a good 30 minutes to an hour...when admins are on they randomed my friend and banned him when he tried to say something...

in all honesty keep making ur mod great, but the admins have to babysit and make it unfun, people had more fun fending for themselves anyway

Shredzorz said:
I get the feeling that most people are scared away by the fact that the mod is still in alpha and is very buggy, which is definitely understandable. That just means I'll have to work harder to fix all the bugs. I think more people will start playing the mod and there will be more servers up once it's less buggy.
I suggest changing the building menu instead of certain pieces, into a ready building like shown in the trailer

Anyone going to put up a server now that v0.16 is released? I can only see outdated server and non-dedicated server.

OsGood said:
Anyone going to put up a server now that v0.16 is released? I can only see outdates server and non-dedicated server.

Only server currently up is v0.15. Hope someone gets a new one up soon!

hopefuly this mods really good i played a lan of it with my brother and i really like it untill we kind of ran out of things to make  :grin:

ill be hosting a few games/server/what ever you want to call em .. to day and over the weekend if any one wants to join in  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom