Aliens

Your Opinon?

• This is all a lot of hogwash and can easily be explained through discovered anamolies found on our o

Votes: 30 32.3%
  • I think that extraterrestials have made encounters with us humans and some, but not all UFO claims c

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I agree that your hypothesis is likely Dodes

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I disagree with your hypothesis Dodes

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • These claims made those without any professional experience are clearly incunclusive and thus we can

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Stephen Hawking (probably) showed in "The Grand Design" that how two dimensional life can evolve spontaneously in a two dimensional world, from a scientific perspective of course. The world wasn't created by him, but the evolution was awesome to see.

I would sig that, but it wouldn't be the same without the other quote, and I'm far too lazy to figure out whether or not they would both fit in my signature at the same time.

i'm surprised at the amount of people who take the cop-out option and don't want to put in the mental effort to form an opinion. it's sad, really.

I'm personally of the opinion that all of the alleged UFO sightings are likely complete BS, however I do believe that extra terrestrials can almost certainly be found elsewhere in the universe, intelligent or not. Either way, I very much doubt that a civilization advanced enough to travel long distances through space is likely to have their spacecrafts sighted by some hillbilly in his backyard.

Bgfan said:
I'm personally of the opinion that all of the alleged UFO sightings are likely complete BS, however I do believe that extra terrestrials can almost certainly be found elsewhere in the universe, intelligent or not. Either way, I very much doubt that a civilization advanced enough to travel long distances through space is likely to have their spacecrafts sighted by some hillbilly in his backyard.
This is my opinion almost exactly, I'm just too lazy to write it all out  :razz:
Essentially I believe the whole Area 51/Roswell deal is just covering up top secret military experiments (I saw a painting when I was in Roswell of a UFO shaped almost exactly like a B-2 Spirit and Area 51 is known to have been a government research facility), so yeah, I feel like all the UFO sightings are probably not actually aliens. Of course, in such a large universe, I find it hard to believe that we're alone. I suppose it's possible, just hard for me to believe that we are the only life, maybe we're the most advanced, maybe not. I just doubt that we're alone.

mountaindblade21 said:
(I saw a painting when I was in Roswell of a UFO shaped almost exactly like a B-2 Spirit and Area 51 is known to have been a government research facility)

.................. :neutral:

johncage said:
i'm surprised at the amount of people who take the cop-out option and don't want to put in the mental effort to form an opinion. it's sad, really.
Forming opinions does not take effort. Justifying said opinions is what is difficult. Hence all the opinionated ****wits that stick their fingers in their ears whenever you question them.

Dryvus said:
mountaindblade21 said:
(I saw a painting when I was in Roswell of a UFO shaped almost exactly like a B-2 Spirit and Area 51 is known to have been a government research facility)

.................. :neutral:
web_990406-F-4406B-502.jpg
UFO%20Window.jpg
See the resemblance? The painting is almost exactly the same as the one I saw in some museum/gift shop thing while I was there. It's been a few years so I don't remember it completely, but it was pretty close to that.

Plausible or not but the thought of creatures residing within a 4th, 5th or any other dimension is a bit frustrating.
For the sake or argument; assume we come across a world where its inhabitants are one dimensional. These life forms wouldn't be able to comprehend us, much less see us if we come from above, we'd be able to influence their world and cause all sort of "divine" interventions. No, I'm not supporting any of von Dänicken's theories or whatnot - though some of his theories are interesting nontheless. But what if aliens beyond our understanding have already visited us? Well, we wouldn't know anyhow but they might have screwed us over more times than we can count.

Every planet in this universe does still have to follow the laws of physics, these things don't change from planet to planet. Even in space physics still applies, it's not as if every planet is a government that has its own laws and territorial space or whatever. So there will have to be three dimensions for something to exist (four if you count time/duration)

mountaindblade21 said:
Even in space physics still applies,

That's not really shocking, seeing as Science related space stuff is Physics for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom