SP Fantasy Ak Elâ [White Tree] 0.1 Beta

What do you think about the beta 0.1?

• It is really bad. please stop modding.

Votes: 65 9.5%
  • It is a beta and 0.1 version. so you have to fix the bugs

Votes: 206 30.1%
  • Despite of the fact that this is a beta I really liked.

Votes: 201 29.3%
  • I think this mod needs improving a bit

Votes: 143 20.9%
  • It sucks

Votes: 70 10.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Phoenix said:
Why doesn't Balamir tell us himself that hes just waiting on someone else.

He must be doing it to piss us off.
he did
|BalamiR| said:
Heey im back like oguzhans said my school just started Mod finished I am waiting last in-game edits from Barış_B like villages etc. to upload it. Mod is going to be around 300mb and English patch will be released when oguzhan finishes the translation
Aaaaaand wait fooor traileeer

Llew2 said:
Ambalon said:
Not in Turkey. :razz:
o_O

What is it there?
Well, I was kidding.
Once again I fail at sarcasm. Next time I shall add rolling eyes instead of the razz emoticon.
Anyway, I can't understand why someone wouldn't go to school in October, seen it's neither summer nor winter anywhere.  :???:

actually, I freaked out about all of those "mod is dead" messages, for I'd REALLY like to give this mod a try.
and to all of who think that school should go before a mod that gives no credit, money nor any real help in future life: BLASPHEMY!

|BalamiR| said:
Heey im back like oguzhans said my school just started Mod finished I am waiting last in-game edits from Barış_B like villages etc. to upload it. Mod is going to be around 300mb and English patch will be released when oguzhan finishes the translation
Okay so the mod is finished, and just needs translating...
How long does it take to translate turkish to english ?  :shock:
Personally I helped translate native 1.011 into french (without translate programs or internet), and it only took a month roughly (during school times - in feburary if I remember correctly) :???:
So if this mod is already finished, there's a certain laziness with the translation, or we're not being told the hole truth...  :!: :!: :!:
Hope the english is ok  :neutral:

God
Translation is done, finished.

Oguzhan said:
yah i already finished it. Too damn unfortunate i wasn't here when balamir came.

|BalamiR| said:
English patch will be released when oguzhan finishes the translation :smile:
done that already... *yawns*

|BalamiR| said:
Heey im back :mrgreen: like oguzhans said my school just started :smile: Mod finished I am waiting last in-game edits from Barış_B like villages etc. to upload it. Mod is going to be around 300mb and English patch will be released when oguzhan finishes the translation :smile:

They are waiting for that barış dude.

Kleidophoros said:
God
Translation is done, finished.

Oguzhan said:
yah i already finished it. Too damn unfortunate i wasn't here when balamir came.

|BalamiR| said:
English patch will be released when oguzhan finishes the translation :smile:
done that already... *yawns*

|BalamiR| said:
Heey im back :mrgreen: like oguzhans said my school just started :smile: Mod finished I am waiting last in-game edits from Barış_B like villages etc. to upload it. Mod is going to be around 300mb and English patch will be released when oguzhan finishes the translation :smile:

They are waiting for that barış dude.

Sorry for the laziness, 102 pages of reading was a bit to much for me...  :roll:
Especially in the morning (France) !

Yes i've just seen that...
It's just that after a near year of waiting, you feel like you've read nearly every post 10 times.
I was lazy, i admit it, and am so sorry for the inconvinience  :sad:

God. I think on this mod every day. That gives me energy for uni, but then I get here and nothing new has happened...

Do you guys imagine what would it be to travel throughout Middle Earth and be able to fight in all the movie and book places with anything and anyone you want? No oficial game, Electronic Arts, has done that yet!

revan shan, I thought of that same thing few years back when I became a real fan of LOTR world. Playing lotr games gives you a feeling closest to the "real thing". Until they develope virtual reality hardware to the next level, we'll have to be satisfied with pc games ( and ps2 :grin: )

Revan Shan said:
God. I think on this mod every day. That gives me energy for uni, but then I get here and nothing new has happened...

Do you guys imagine what would it be to travel throughout Middle Earth and be able to fight in all the movie and book places with anything and anyone you want? No oficial game, Electronic Arts, has done that yet!

Naah, played TLD a few years ago. No need to imagine.

Whitestrake said:
Im going to assume theres a Reason for this waiting by Recent posts...
Reason or not, we will have to wait for these 1 or 2 people who seem to controle the situation and release od this mod with a couple of clicks, and i don't know about you but i find that they're taking a certain pleasure in making us wait...  :neutral:

James-Antenor said:
Whitestrake said:
Im going to assume theres a Reason for this waiting by Recent posts...
Reason or not, we will have to wait for these 1 or 2 people who seem to controle the situation and release od this mod with a couple of clicks, and i don't know about you but i find that they're taking a certain pleasure in making us wait...  :neutral:
...perverts...  :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom