SP Fantasy Ak Elâ [White Tree] 0.1 Beta

What do you think about the beta 0.1?

• It is really bad. please stop modding.

Votes: 65 9.5%
  • It is a beta and 0.1 version. so you have to fix the bugs

Votes: 206 30.1%
  • Despite of the fact that this is a beta I really liked.

Votes: 201 29.3%
  • I think this mod needs improving a bit

Votes: 143 20.9%
  • It sucks

Votes: 70 10.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

No. Not game over. Not one bit. Balamir has a right to be busy. He says when it's game over, and I haven't heard a peep about it being over. So do not lose hope for a beta my friends. *raises flag* We shall rule this day!

Corndawg said:
No. Not game over. Not one bit. Balamir has a right to be busy. He says when it's game over, and I haven't heard a peep about it being over. So do not lose hope for a beta my friends. *raises flag* We shall rule this day!

Yeah but he didnt say it wasn't game over either.

This looked like a great mod, but only another failure it seems.

Oh noes, Balamir hasn't posted the beta because he's been inactive for less than a week. The mod must be dead!

Give it a break guys, no wonder he's not anxious to release it. You're all a bunch of yammering prats.

Seriously... Everyone flocks to a thread thats maker has been out for a while and goes.

"OH ****! THE MODS DEAD!"

Buuuuuuuut.... If they used common sense.....

SOME PEOPLE HAVE REAL LIFES.

Considering the mod was supposedly (?) finished and Balamir just had to post a link to the translation (if I've understood it wrong - excuse me, my mistake), I am more inclined to think that he just intentionally delays his appearance just to piss the people here (in the English thread, that is) because of the harsher treatment the mod received earlier.

Nor did I.

I thought it was 100% complete anyways, but now that NikeBG mentioned, the mod WAS finished and all that was left to do is the translation, which is already complete, IIRC. So yeah, he's probably delaying the release just to piss recruits off.

Though I have so much of a clue as anyone else here.

Ambalon said:
I thought it was 100% complete anyways, but now that NikeBG mentioned, the mod WAS finished and all that was left to do is the translation, which is already complete, IIRC. So yeah, he's probably delaying the release just to piss recruits off.

Well said.

Then we're not waiting for Balamir at all, but for that barish guy? Too bad, purposedly pissing us off would have been more classy.

Btw, off-topic, but your nickname means "key-bearer", right?

When asked the meaning i say "he who holds the key" rather then key-bearer. more classy no?  :razz:

also i should add this in-game-edit-and-barış thingy was a week ago; there were no posts on the matter since but maybe they already got it..? dont know really.

Back
Top Bottom