SP Fantasy Ak Elâ [White Tree] 0.1 Beta

What do you think about the beta 0.1?

• It is really bad. please stop modding.

Votes: 65 9.5%
  • It is a beta and 0.1 version. so you have to fix the bugs

Votes: 206 30.1%
  • Despite of the fact that this is a beta I really liked.

Votes: 201 29.3%
  • I think this mod needs improving a bit

Votes: 143 20.9%
  • It sucks

Votes: 70 10.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

butscrew said:
I wonder who actually started the slug fest of insults. Bal or the TLD crew.

From my limited experience in the forums I'd say it was the TLD crew. But it could go deeper then that. It may be possible that Bal is in fact the spawn of the TLD crew. The combination of all that modding talent meant that a little bit of something fell out of the group and formed into a new life from known as Balamir.

Bal did. By stealing textures that were not his work.

To be fair, I doubt Balamir himself stole the textures, since his role in the mod (according to the front page) is to do some mapping and coding. 

butscrew said:
Its not stealing if it isn't copyrighted. Its borrowing without meaning to return it :smile:

But it is copyrighted. You're thinking of patents.

And even if it isn't, around here we appreciate honesty. The TLD crew started nothing, it was others that rose up in protest, including myself. And I think Aetheus is most probably right, and in that case, Balamir should really take note of what some of his team members are up to...

I thought mods couldn't be copyrighted unless money is spent in order to do so. In order to copyright something you have to get a lawyer to do it for you no? Otherwise it won't hold up in a court of law if you ***** about it.

butscrew said:
I thought mods couldn't be copyrighted unless money is spent in order to do so. In order to copyright something you have to get a lawyer to do it for you no? Otherwise it won't hold up in a court of law if you ***** about it.
The sort of people who argue that something someone else made only belongs to the creator if they pay a lawyer to make it so wear their asshats down to their ears with chinstraps tightened.

Maeglin Dubh said:
butscrew said:
The sort of people who argue that something someone else made only belongs to the creator if they pay a lawyer to make it so wear their asshats down to their ears with chinstraps tightened.

I don't have an asshat, can I borrow yours?

butscrew said:
Maeglin Dubh said:
butscrew said:

I don't have an asshat, can I borrow yours?
Sorry, someone stole mine. They insisted I hadn't copyrighted it yet.

butscrew said:

you own a copyright for anything you create from the moment you create it.

Merlkir said:
butscrew said:

Thank you Melkir an answer to my question, take note of this asshat man, this is called being helpful and answering a question. To me you might be a tool Melkir but an honest tool nonetheless.

Is that the line from LOTR with Pipin being an honest fool? I was giving it a go but I can't remember it too well.

As for asshat man with a long name I don't care to give a damn about do you have a picture of your asshat? I would really like to see it, I have never seen an asshat but they must be something like a helmet with a chin strap and two cheeks?

butscrew said:
Merlkir said:
butscrew said:

Thank you Melkir an answer to my question, take note of this asshat man, this is called being helpful and answering a question. To me you might be a tool Melkir but an honest tool nonetheless.

Is that the line from LOTR with Pipin being an honest fool? I was giving it a go but I can't remember it too well.

As for asshat man with a long name I don't care to give a damn about do you have a picture of your asshat? I would really like to see it, I have never seen an asshat but they must be something like a helmet with a chin strap and two cheeks?
You can calm down.

This is yet another case of "Tone Doesn't Carry over teh Intranetz."
Your original post didn't come across as a question, it came across as a "sucks to be the loser who didn't hire a lawyer" statement. Knowing people who make a living by their art, and rely on copyright laws to keep from getting robbed by copycats, I responded sarcastically to what seemed to me like a silly statement.

Actually, Butscrew, you're the tool. I'd already told you that they had a copyright, as it automatically covers your own work. You were thinking about a patent.

Elenmmare said:
Actually, Butscrew, I Elenmare am the tool. I'd already told you that they had a copyright, as it automatically covers your own work. You were thinking about a patent.

No I wasn't thinking at all. Thats the difference. I am not a tool, I am an ass. To asshat man, I am calm see my previous sentence for the answer. I had asked a question if you read it there is a question in the middle of it. It wasn't a rhetorical question. I never post a silly statement its either stupid or crazy not silly.

It's from Gandalf in... Return of the King.

Something along the lines of "There was no lie in Pippin's eyes. A fool, but an honest fool he remains,"

THATS IT! Thanks.

Anyway so now I know that copyright is automatic I hereby make you all know that from now on all my comments are copyrighted and can not be used as quotes as that is breaking copyright and you will be hunted down and given a hat... made of a beavers backside.

Believe me, you won't have to worry about people quoting you :razz:

Edit: We should probably cut down on the chit-chat guys. Take it to the PMs.

butscrew said:
anyway so now I know that copyright is automatic I hereby make you all know that from now on all my comments are copyrighted and can not be used as quotes as that is breaking copyright and you will be hunted down and given a hat... made of a beavers backside.
That's the dumbest thing i've ever heard this far.

Weren said:
butscrew said:
anyway so now I know that copyright is automatic I hereby make you all know that from now on all my comments are copyrighted and can not be used as quotes as that is breaking copyright and you will be hunted down and given a hat... made of a beavers backside.
That's the dumbest thing i've ever heard this far.
Haha, i rekon. By the way.. your dp creeps me out ... :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom