SP Fantasy Ak Elâ [White Tree] 0.1 Beta

What do you think about the beta 0.1?

• It is really bad. please stop modding.

Votes: 65 9.5%
  • It is a beta and 0.1 version. so you have to fix the bugs

Votes: 206 30.1%
  • Despite of the fact that this is a beta I really liked.

Votes: 201 29.3%
  • I think this mod needs improving a bit

Votes: 143 20.9%
  • It sucks

Votes: 70 10.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

i have read the books and watched the movie. i liked book better but this mod seem much better than TLD.
and by the way balamir always post news and pictures so i know they are making progres. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

p@xton said:
i have read the books and watched the movie. i liked book better but this mod seem much better than TLD.
and by the way balamir always post news and pictures so i know they are making progres. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I've read the books, but i liked the movies to...but wait for the release than u can say witch one is better. Altough my personal favirite is TLD :grin:, but i"m curios about this mod as well

p@xton said:
i liked book better but this mod seem much better than TLD.
You are wrong ... TLD is making progress... Their mod is far more complex than this one (for now at least) and porting is almost always harder than making a new mod

zalmoxis said:
Altough my personal favirite is TLD :grin:, but i"m curios about this mod as well
TLD is also my favorite... But who knows... Maybe The White Tree will surprise me

then tell me the addresss where i can find some new pics of TLDand see progress.
and by the way is Quental ire corma (Lord Of The Rings) mod dead.

P.S. on turkish forum are some beutiful gondorian horses :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We have not any orchestra, so we have not most beautiful songs :mrgreen: but I've liked soundtracks, and it will be possible to download mod with lotr soundtracks, and if you dont want, you will have a chance to ignore to download with lotr soundtrack...

|BalamiR| said:
it will be possible to download mod with lotr soundtracks, and if you dont want, you will have a chance to ignore to download with lotr soundtrack...
I hope you mean your original soundtrack will be optional. We've already talked about this...

Bloid said:
|BalamiR| said:
it will be possible to download mod with lotr soundtracks, and if you dont want, you will have a chance to ignore to download with lotr soundtrack...
I hope you mean your original soundtrack will be optional. We've already talked about this...

I don't see why they can't use it. The Official LOTR Soundtrack was used in the Third Age Total War, Yet they are still running. If New Lines Cinema had beef with it they would stop them. Yet they haven't.

Karimloo said:
Bloid said:
|BalamiR| said:

I don't see why they can't use it. The Official LOTR Soundtrack was used in the Third Age Total War, Yet they are still running. If New Lines Cinema had beef with it they would stop them. Yet they haven't.
You mustn't use copied music tracks without the permission to use them....that's a fact

faradon said:
Karimloo said:
Bloid said:
|BalamiR| said:

You mustn't use copied music tracks without the permission to use them....that's a fact

Don't give me that. Tell that to the Third Age Dev's. Soundtracks are used without permission the majority of the time.... That's a fact.

Karimloo said:
faradon said:
Karimloo said:
Bloid said:
|BalamiR| said:

Don't give me that. Tell that to the Third Age Dev's. Soundtracks are used without permission the majority of the time.... That's a fact.

And it's still illegal and ****ing cheap.

Bloid said:
|BalamiR| said:
Yes, but people can download with lotr soundtracks if they want...

Revan Shan said:
|BalamiR| said:
Troll cant be larger than now, and it is already bigger than humen in game... And in Tld there were "olog-hai"s as smaller than humen, I think yhey were good

Now Yes.  :grin:
We are working on it :mrgreen:

Yes, but people can download with lotr soundtracks if they want...
To clear things up: do you mean you will be offering a download of the mod with Howard Shore's music, as well as/instead of your own?  Why risk bringing the wrath of The Law™ on our heads? It may never happen, but then again it might.
The Official LOTR Soundtrack was used in the Third Age Total War, Yet they are still running. If New Lines Cinema had beef with it they would stop them. Yet they haven't.
Does New Line know about them though?
Soundtracks are used without permission the majority of the time.... That's a fact.
"Many people are doing it, so it must be all right." --> Argumentum ad populum fallacy.

Indeed. Only because many people are pirating games, including M&B, doesn't mean I/we/you should pirate f.e. Warband, does it?
Anyway, releasing the mod, in one version or another, with music from the Lord of the Rings movie (composed by Howard Shore) is an act of piracy and therefore this mod would most probably be removed from this forum for all times. If you want so much to have LotR's OST in the mod, just leave it to the players themselves to add their own copy of the LotR OST to the music folder and music.txt file. In the meantime, it wouldn't hurt to include a soundtrack which has actually been made by your own composer.

|BalamiR|] [quote author=Revan Shan said:
|BalamiR| said:
Troll cant be larger than now, and it is already bigger than humen in game... And in Tld there were "olog-hai"s as smaller than humen, I think yhey were good
[/quote]

I think that it's possible with new BRF editor ---> http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,72279.0.html
But I'm not completely sure

I just wanted to defend the Third Age team, because i think they don't use the original soundtrack just some small pieces of it and that's not illegal, the rest is music which isn't copyrighted. I could be wrong but that's how I understood it on their forums...

Btw nice mod I'm waiting for it like on every lotr mod...

Silver Wolf said:
|BalamiR|] [quote author=Revan Shan said:
|BalamiR| said:

I think that it's possible with new BRF editor ---> http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,72279.0.html
But I'm not completely sure
[/quote]
It's possible with Cdvaders new tutorial.

Back
Top Bottom