Age problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Madeloc

Regular
Hum well my sturgian girl was the same age as his husband when they married.
Now she is 43 years old while his husband is only 40 years old.

Is that issue known?

First I've heard of it. The only thing supposed to stop aging is being dead. It would be hilarious if a side effect of nobles dying in autoresolved battles was perks saving them but also making them ageless.
My character’s husband is alive.
So this would be related to nobles from the husband’s origin clan who are dead and thus stopping his aging ?

My character’s husband is alive.
So this would be related to nobles from the husband’s origin clan who are dead and thus stopping his aging ?
Apocal is saying, perhaps the implementation of the 2% death chance has bugged them so that if they get KO'd in battle but aren't killed due to medicine/perks or ???? then they are still flagged as dead by the game, so they stop aging. I don't know anything about it but it's something that was just added so it's a likely suspect.

First I've heard of it. The only thing supposed to stop aging is being dead. It would be hilarious if a side effect of nobles dying in autoresolved battles was perks saving them but also making them ageless.
That's a very convoluted description of vampirism.

Apocal is saying, perhaps the implementation of the 2% death chance has bugged them so that if they get KO'd in battle but aren't killed due to medicine/perks or ???? then they are still flagged as dead by the game, so they stop aging. I don't know anything about it but it's something that was just added so it's a likely suspect.
Ah ok. That would also explain (maybe) why I couldn't get my character pregnant, though having really take mcuh time waiting in some places for this to happen.
So if I understand you well, the husband is still alive, but flagged as dead, so as some matters of effects : doesn't age, doesn't reproduce either..
A sort of ghost :smile: there but not really here ! :smile:

Ah ok. That would also explain (maybe) why I couldn't get my character pregnant, though having really take mcuh time waiting in some places for this to happen.
Now she is 43 years old
Your female character has an extremely low chance, near 0%-1% each daily tick you wait in settlement with spouse, of getting pregnant at 43. at 45 she will be infertile.

So if I understand you well, the husband is still alive, but flagged as dead,
We're just speculating, only TW Devs or the very code savvy heroes would be able to find out for sure. I would suggest making bug report on the tech support forum with a save file, if you also had an older save that showed you being closer in age, that would likely be helpful too.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/singleplayer.658/

Back
Top Bottom