MP Medieval Age of Blades - AoE II based multiplayer mod

Users who are viewing this thread

John Felton said:
That is because some modders are becoming too lazy to do anything. They just start a mod, work on it till it is 'nearly' completed, and then leave the forum without even giving a single link.

Edit:
Sorry I am very angry because I was hoping to download this, as I can complete the rest of the troop tree myself, but now......

dude, read carefully what AM said himself:

Albertus Magnus said:
I'm quite sure to completely retire from the forums soon as I
recognize that I shouldn't have time for the forum and modding at all because of my studies.
If I retire, I will somehow continue the work on the mod and upload it as soon as it's done.
Thanks for understanding.

maybe i should place this quote on top of every new page of this thread. wonder if it might do any good...

Rule zum Rabensang said:
John Felton said:
That is because some modders are becoming too lazy to do anything. They just start a mod, work on it till it is 'nearly' completed, and then leave the forum without even giving a single link.

Edit:
Sorry I am very angry because I was hoping to download this, as I can complete the rest of the troop tree myself, but now......

dude, read carefully what AM said himself:

Albertus Magnus said:
I'm quite sure to completely retire from the forums soon as I
recognize that I shouldn't have time for the forum and modding at all because of my studies.
If I retire, I will somehow continue the work on the mod and upload it as soon as it's done.
Thanks for understanding.

maybe i should place this quote on top of every new page of this thread. wonder if it might do any good...

I have read it already, but this will be taking too long.

Rule zum Rabensang said:
nobody knows how long it would've taken if AM was still around, so it makes no real difference...

This happened before well er...he never perma banned himself but still he said he'd stop the AMM mod and it was only in beta but in the end he pushed out a polished version just be patient.

Lithuanian_Soldier said:
I wish there would be a x-mas mirracle and the creator of the mod would come back and say "The mod is officially continued !"  :mrgreen:

I hope this so badly. This mod will be a nice gift for me this Christmas :razz:

Bubble-bursting time!

Albert wouldn't take such measures after leaving, only to come back a month later. He's not coming back for a good while, if at all. He has a life in the real world. One that demands most of his focus and time. When he's got his work in order, and space in his schedule to devote himself to a time-consuming hobby, maybe then he will return. Don't hold your hopes up for anything less.
I think he'll return, but I do believe he won't be back for quite a few months.

Albertus stiull works at this mod. I want to show you the Chrismas Preview from AoB.

preview1i.jpg
preview2e.jpg
preview3cm.jpg
preview4k.jpg
preview5x.jpg
xmassw.jpg

And on the 86th page, the Lord said, "Let there be pics."
Thanks for the Christmas reveal, Beobart. Glad to hear Albertus has not completely quit.

Back
Top Bottom