MP Medieval Age of Blades - AoE II based multiplayer mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Albertus Magnus said:
thisbeatseverythingcombodiscussion

Priests to convert the enemy and turn them against the enemy and a smallish force of medium troops to hold off the attackers will ALWAYS WIN. Good to hear your back Albertus.

Longbowmen would eat the priests for lunch...

On that note, however, I believe its totally feasible to have fully functional converting priests in M&B, isn't it? That would be something indeed!

thisbeatseverycombodiscussion

When talking about "best combo", i meant best combo, when compared to other combos with the same amount of units in it.
In the end, you can outswarm every combo, but Longbowmen and heavy infantry in a square formation are the best when talking about plausible combos and even sides.

I fixed some things, where I simply changed things in Native to try it things out
and moved it to the AoB mod.
Next thing I'll do is the Knight's armor.
Then the Chavalier.

2 full formations of fully upgraded janissary's in line formation and stand ground mode backed up by a line of bombards in the same stance, maybe som priests between to provide basic healing. Careful use of terrain will prevent flanking. Anything coming is boned soon as they get within range. :razz:

Wu-long said:
Albert your making this? Wow well consider me in glad your last mod if you need any testing I'm a guinne pig :wink: ^_^

It took you 4 months to get that?  :grin: Surely there will be testing when I'm nearly finished and I'll remember you.  :wink:

I want to be an tester.
big_boss.gif

That's good, but right now there's not much to test!  :wink:

This is the AoB Knight: (His boots will be changed to iron greaves!)

knighte.jpg

credit: Thanks to CounterPoint391 for the horses crinet!  :grin:

That looks really cool (tough he is in a pretty strange pose). I suppose he works with heraldic armour to get different colors for every team/nation? Does heraldic armour work for horses in warband (can't remember)?

No heraldics: YOU WILL BE BLUE (as stated elsewhere in this thread) :smile:

Also: I always thought those were manes (or whatever it's spelled), not metal, on the horses' neck...

Uhh, i found a (little) problem on the knight... He has legs and greaves, instead of mail/leather shoes...

But it looks nice anyway  :grin:

Albertus Magnus said:
That's good, but right now there's not much to test!  :wink:

This is the AoB Knight: (His boots will be changed to iron greaves!)

knighte.jpg

credit: Thanks to CounterPoint391 for the horses crinet!  :grin:
That looks awesome, but the boots and legs looks a bit wrong :neutral: Good luck whit the mod :grin:

Peralta said:
No heraldics: YOU WILL BE BLUE (as stated elsewhere in this thread) :smile:

Also: I always thought those were manes (or whatever it's spelled), not metal, on the horses' neck...

Right. For now it's just blue AoK-units.

I think the reference pic shows the crinet quite good.
In AoK it's just soo small that one can't figure it out.

OL 512 said:
Uhh, i found a (little) problem on the knight... He has legs and greaves, instead of mail/leather shoes...

But it looks nice anyway  :grin:

As I said I will change the leather boots to iron greaves. I know that the original one doesn't
have a surcoat, but I like it this way  :wink:

Comrade Temuzu said:
ManiacMan said:
I actually tried it today with the 1000 population mod.... damn that was bloody.
Link me dude :shock: Sounds great!

Same here! (Hope my computer can handle it...  :grin:)

Albertus Magnus said:
Comrade Temuzu said:
ManiacMan said:
I actually tried it today with the 1000 population mod.... damn that was bloody.
Link me dude :shock: Sounds great!

Same here! (Hope my computer can handle it...  :grin:)
If your comp can handle Warband, It should be able to handle a thousand sprites in the field :lol:

Though, if possible, the mod should be for Age of Kings, not Conquerors, as I still dont have it :mad:

Back
Top Bottom