Age of Blackpowder: Scandinavia (dead)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yea. Good idea.. Though you could allways just make the sappers spawn in the trenches. And then charge up and place it. Then run back and boom. We just have to make the Explosive Wagon move alot quicker than the Siege Tower does..

There's a TML tweak that does that, so in theory that too could work with the module system and an explosives cart.

I think I saw a tweak somewhere that makes it move faster. It's in SOD Auxilliari, so it should be possible.

I le the camp menu idea, Bjorne. But it'd be neat if you could wait in 'normal' (when pressing space) time too, because building fortifications just makes everything more interesting and gives more options to the player.
Also, will the fortifications be permanent, will they be there a limited time or will they just dissapear when the player moves on the map?

Would be nice if it was an option, that way the time you spent building a stone fort is wasted, while if you need a quick rest a fortified camp is enough. Also, it would be nice if they were mini-castles. Hopefully if this was implemented river crossings and roads would be more important to defend.

Also, as each faction appears to have a theme, how about period music and new faction themes?

Hello guys.

Hows the planning going? I was wondering what sort of help you need, i want to join the team!
i want to help as much as i can to make this as awesome as possible. i was in the Scandinavian
mod team before, but somehow it died out. Strange, i wonder why...

would be great if had the option of blowing up walls as you described, with a nice little animation with stones flying and smoke thereafter.
something that annoys the hell out of me is that when remotely near the mountains, it looks as if you're on the top of mount everest, frustrating
if you want to have a battle. can this be left out somehow?

flattening the ground? Sure...

However. Concerning you joining the team.. Well what can you do? what are you good at?

i can do research, writing dialogues and quests, and help form the mod with ideas and improvements like what i wrote above.

I'm good at writing in text, drawing, ideas. and i can learn new things if you need something else as well.

We could really need that. That is correct.
But I might have a very important mission for you mate. It is gonna be a secret. So I tell you over the PM...
(my Colonel Herlev might be watchin...)

Busby?
28951%20sexy%20toy%20soldier-busby.jpg

If so.. Ehm. Then I could try make one. It wouldn't be to hard.
However. I need the Bearskin Grenadier hat to be remade. Are you up for that?

Talking about women in boots and military hats... will there be female travellers that you can hire in taverns? we know that women in armies through the centuries have been very scarce, so the risk of finding one that will join your army at this point in time would be highly unlikely. On the other hand, women with these ambitions would probably be shunned and become outcasts, and if its decided to keep women as fighting characters, could it be that you would find such a unique individual (edit: or individuals, there could also be males, odd or not) in the wilderness somewhere?

well if you need some help with danish words youre welcome to ask. but if you got steam please do it over there by adding PeteyDK to your friend list and pm'ing me. :smile:
im from denmark myself and have been looking for a scandinavian mod for some times so would be very glad if this mod where finished. :smile:

btw, i havent really cathed what age we're in here ? 14-15 century ?

This actually bothered me in the basic release...

Can we not have Streslty as a top-tier unit? Historically, the streltsy were wholly ineffective when compared to the modern regiments that Peter created. They attempted a small rebellion and were decimated by the professional army. Having them as a top-tier unit is just weird and makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom