After modding the game, my playthroughs are 500% more enjoyable. Give it a go boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

I mod the crap out of most games, but right now I really don't want to mod Bannerlord because I'd rather just see the base game fixed, and if I throw on a bunch of mods it'll make it a lot harder to figure out if issues are mod issues or game issues.

Its too early for mods, there's gonna be updates almost daily that will probably break them. I'm fine with starting over if I have to, I barely touch SP right now because of the unfinished state of it

I know it is in EA right now and the devs are working hard, but they better watch their backs as these modders might end up creating the game the community wants rather than their own agenda. :unsure:
It was no different with Warband alot of mods did alot of neat stuff that was never in native warband. I seen features added into Propecy of Pendor Mod unlike anything in any other mods or native game and I'm hoping somethign like that happens here also.

So far I have only used one mod, the one that allows to import your skills from one save to another. Basically due to the snowballing effect there was no chance against the empire, + I had more than 1 million denars and the best equipment so there was nothing much to do other than fighting endless battle against an enemy that just steamrolls everything. So I imported my skills (and no money) from my character to a new campaign, so far I am satisfied with it.

@Huncas
Your modlist?
Just a few:
Bannerlord Tweaks which by itself overhauls a lot of stuff
Fast Dialogue
Intro Disabler
(TaleWorlds 15 seconds intro)
Invisible Helmet (Dragon Age/DOS2)
Dro's Color Correction
Quieter Main Theme Music
Coloblind Friendly Casualty Log
Better Time

Will try out:
Better Banner Palette
Xorberax Shoulder Cam
Xorberax Press V to yell
(a must if you played Mordhau lmao)

I'm seeing my character grow for once!
My biggest gripe with the game was the XP ratio that it was giving me, which was none after a certain point. Every time I hit lvl 10, it's like a wall that I can't pass and I've never seen my companions level even once.

What kind of xp ratio you feel good but not too ease?

The "Armour Does Something" mod combined with extending the base health of all characters and troops by 50 has done wonders to make combat a lot more interesting. Very strongly recommend.

So far I have only used one mod, the one that allows to import your skills from one save to another. Basically due to the snowballing effect there was no chance against the empire, + I had more than 1 million denars and the best equipment so there was nothing much to do other than fighting endless battle against an enemy that just steamrolls everything. So I imported my skills (and no money) from my character to a new campaign, so far I am satisfied with it.
but u can tranfer money and clan tier too?

I don't like the changes that make the game easier.
Only the one of the instantaneous dialogues seems to be worth it.

Ok, but the hideout mod is good to.
I mean there is no reason to attack a hideout with 9 man.
My logic dictates that i will attack with all i got, or at least a big amount.

I know they think it a "stealth" mission, and if we had a good stealth system, i will go alone!
For example: couch while walking in the vegetation to avoid being spotted, and have some kind of backstab action to kill a bandit stealthily.
That would be a really nice implementation. And will make sense then attack them at midnight and with a bunch of companions.

By the way... Talking about cheats...

Donwload the console enabler mod and then you can use some of this. (At least at experiment how the game behaves)

campaign.set_skills_of_hero (number) (heroname)
campaign.set_skill_main_hero (skill id) (number)
campaign.set_all_skills_main_hero (number)
campaign.give_money_to_main_party (number)
campaign.give_xp_to_main_party (number)
campaign.give_troops_xp (number)
campaign.add_focus_points_to_hero (number) (heroName)
campaign.add_attribute_points_to_hero (number) (heroName)

There are a loooooooooooooot more....

It was no different with Warband alot of mods did alot of neat stuff that was never in native warband. I seen features added into Propecy of Pendor Mod unlike anything in any other mods or native game and I'm hoping somethign like that happens here also.

I don't usually endorse "paid mod" schemes, but real talk: Mount & Blade isn't a great series because of TaleWorlds. Mount & Blade is a great series because of modders. Our brave modders are already fixing in a matter of days what would have taken the devs years to do otherwise, so if anyone deserves to get forty bucks, it should be them.

My biggest gripe with the game was the XP ratio that it was giving me, which was none after a certain point. Every time I hit lvl 10, it's like a wall that I can't pass and I've never seen my companions level even once.

I am at that point right now. I have found a way to farm looters using my army that results in me getting many kills, but leveling up, not so much.

I was wondering if companions actually leveled up in this game. Mostly because they gain skills, but not levels.

I'm pretty glad someone made this mod about fast dialogues, as I've started a thread on this forum saying how ridiculous this is.

Other mods seems to easen up the game too much for me, but will take a look for sure.
Hope the Devs will follow that too.

meh, my experience of these types of mods is that i rapidly lose interest in the game as it no longer poses a challenge. Many of us here are already warband veterans with hundreds if not thousands of hours of gameplay. As a result the combat is not going to be the learning curve. Making the rest of the game easier just seems...kinda lame to me. There are quality of life improvements the devs need to make for sure...there is plenty of balancing to be done but im happy to wait. I waited years for this i can wait a few more months.

Back
Top Bottom