Resolved After I dismiss a companion that was the doctor, I can no longer make another companion a doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

booseeyang

Recruit
After I dismissed a companion in favor of another companion that had a higher medicine skill, I can no longer appoint another member as the party doctor. Now my main party can never have a doctor... I think the position of the companion that was dismissed was not reset, so the game still assumes my dismissed companion still holds the post of doctor.

This is definitely a bug, but for your sake a quick work around is to talk to the person you now want to be the surgeon, tell him you have a new job for him and you should be able to select surgeon from that dialog menu.

Yeah, that happened to me too. Only that my Surgeon died in Battle and I can´t assign a new one. So, I need to revive her somehow since we cannot speak to the dead.

This is definitely a bug, but for your sake a quick work around is to talk to the person you now want to be the surgeon, tell him you have a new job for him and you should be able to select surgeon from that dialog menu.

This works! I went into a village and made my new guy the new surgeon. Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom