Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

cardinalsyn

Recruit
Summary: Party Roles were once again wiped after the hotfix without any of the apparent triggers from 1.2 being done

How to Reproduce: I did not sort, change my party composition, upgrade troops, take on new troops or discard troops and it STILL happened wandering the map. The only thing I've done since loading was recruit a couple lords to my kingdom.

Have you used cheats and if so which:No
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia RTX2080
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.3623
CPU: Intel Core i7-12700k
RAM: Corsair 64GB 2133
Motherboard: ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-PLUS WIFI D4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB Samsung 970 PRO

All previous reports regarding this bug

For me it worked in the begining. But i have had that the whole time. Sometimes it started right away, sometimes i could play a few days with all sorts of battle and troop movement.
And with the 1.21 it began after a big army battle. 1800 vs 1500. 300 freed troops. I set the troop sort to custom usually. First time i forgot and had it on tier when i move over all freed troops i don´t have to easier donate them to other partys. This time i hid the undo button and then it kicked my party roles.

For me it worked in the begining. But i have had that the whole time. Sometimes it started right away, sometimes i could play a few days with all sorts of battle and troop movement.
And with the 1.21 it began after a big army battle. 1800 vs 1500. 300 freed troops. I set the troop sort to custom usually. First time i forgot and had it on tier when i move over all freed troops i don´t have to easier donate them to other partys. This time i hid the undo button and then it kicked my party roles.
I'll try messing around with armies to trigger it on purpose, I'm getting about 3 triggers a session and I cant reproduce any of them yet tracing my steps

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I've found one completely reproducable trigger, based on previous poster, I can trigger it 100% of the time. Any engagement in which you are in an army, and you take prisoners and or rescue troops, and you hit the undo button in the exchange screen, will kick all party roles.

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom