Adila's Banner creation

Users who are viewing this thread

adila said:
could you or well, anyone get the 4th one ingame and make screenshot and post it here so i can see what i need to do to modify it.

preferaby how it looks like a banner and how it looks as an image on shield. thx in front.

You mean in the middle of a battle, or on the banners selection screen?

ok now a few questions while waiting for someone to show me feron banner.

Blighted Plague: Colors? Theme?

Asaleth & Hill Clans: Colors? Theme?

Asaleth is primarily a feudal age kingdom.  I don't have anything specific in mind for them color wise for their banner.  Their armor will be a lot of dreary grays and winter colors, something typical of their time and serf and lord lifestyle.  Illoriaon, in a large contrast to Asaleth, should be wearing primarily bright silver, white, gold, armors with a very pure look.  Feudal banners are known to contrast that with some pretty vibrant colors though, so  I dunno.  Perhaps Elenmmare can suggest some sort of color scheme.

Blighted Plague items should be black (color of death), white (color of winter and bone), and blue.  There may be some occasional red mixed in, but not as much as the Feron.

i always tought of Illanoi to have blue instead of gold while gold being color for Asaleth since Asaleth is more economicaly based.

Gold also symbolizes nobility and purity, which are factors that are very Illoriaon-ish...

added blur to last 2 feron head banners. will have to see how to modify my monitor couse its too blury

Back
Top Bottom