Adding The Flintlock Pistol

Users who are viewing this thread

pesja

Sergeant Knight at Arms
How do you succsefully add the Pistol and bullets to the game? i have managed to use troop editor to give myself a pistol when i start, but no bullets. I can't find any bullets in the editors. When i use item editor and add the pistol as a merchandise it never appears in shops.. Is there any way of adding this feature to the game?

I suggest you download the Dionisia mod. Great fun, plus the pistol is back in.

Also, it's not bullets you're looking for: it's cartridges.

Get the unofficial item editor.  Find it and bullets and set it to mercendice.  You will also have to go into modules.ini and get "firearms" skill re-enabled.

when i found cartidges in the item editor they were already set as merchandise :?:

there is a while ago since i flagged the pistol as merchandise, but it has never apperaed in any shop. Something im doing wrong?

Thanks for the answers, atleast i can start with bullets and pistol now since i know what they are called=)

The problem is, that pistol and cartridges are not assigned to any merchant. I don't know the cure for that but you might try to search the forum, I know this problem has been mentioned before, I wasn't interested enough to follow the threads myself.
Sorry.

Okay.. I have tried the pistol now and it wasnt any fun at all. So i wont bother myself anymore with this.. Thanks for all the helpfull answers :grin:

Back
Top Bottom