Adding in-game music while fighting a specific lord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone. This is my first post, nothing major, though.
I just wanted to ask is it possible to make a specific song (not the ones the game has, one of your own) to play when you fight a specific lord or king. I'm making my own mod and I want to have Dark Knights as an invading faction after some time and I want a song to play when you fight the leader of the Dark Knights.

seek script_combat_music_set_situation_with_culture in mission_scripts.py and insert a check if the lord is on the field there.
along the lines of:
Code:
(try_for_agents,":agent"),
  (agent_get_troop_id, reg1,":agent"),
  (eq,reg1,"evil lord ID"),
  (play_sound, "snd_evil_lord_song"),
(try_end)] ,

define your evil_lord_song sound in module_sounds.py.
If you are new and do not know what module system is, then your only option is to fire up external mp3 player to play this song when this encounter starts :smile:

GetAssista said:
seek script_combat_music_set_situation_with_culture in mission_scripts.py and insert a check if the lord is on the field there.
along the lines of:
Code:
(try_for_agents,":agent"),
  (agent_get_troop_id, reg1,":agent"),
  (eq,reg1,"evil lord ID"),
  (play_sound, "snd_evil_lord_song"),
(try_end)] ,

define your evil_lord_song sound in module_sounds.py.
If you are new and do not know what module system is, then your only option is to fire up external mp3 player to play this song when this encounter starts :smile:
Isn't it module_music.py? And I have jik's ModuleSystem tutorial in my signature. It's pretty good if you're new to the ModuleSystem.

Back
Top Bottom