[Add-on] Menu and UI replacer

Users who are viewing this thread

ntb_15

Sergeant Knight
This is a small addon to replace the Menu Backgrounds and the loading screens. Except for the party and inventory screens everything else has been changed.
I have been playing 1257 for over a year now and M&B for almost 2 years and the default loading screens feels a bit monotonous now and reminds me of calradia, so i made these darker ones for some change  :razz:. Hope you guys like it.

Download : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CY6A9KO2

To install it, copy the "Textures" folder and paste it into the 1257 mod folder.

Some screens

mb97.jpg

mb101.jpg

mb98.jpg

mb103.jpg

mb94.jpg

mb100.jpg

mb99.jpg

Thanks! Yup, its safe to use, i have only modified the textures, i havent made any changes to the meshes. So its compatible with any future versions of the svn as well, infact its compatible with any other mod out there  :razz:.

Hmm, i dont think they would mix that well, the background of these menus are much more darker than the current ones, so it might look wierd.
I think it would be better to leave the current ones intact and just keep these as an optional addon, i myself switch between the current menu and my pack depending on my mood  :razz:.

NikeBG said:
Aye, it looks pretty neat indeed!

Btw, hah, my last character was also named Nikephoros (Nikephoros Mundragon, to be precise). :razz:
Nikephoros rules  :razz:.

kuauik said:
well the title screen should stay as it is now,i dont like this new one,but the backround picture for other menus is ok

Yeesh, Kuauik you are so demanding!  :grin:
Mind you, its a great asset of yours, specially when seeing the result of your work on textures.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom