Add More Controllable Multiplayer Unit Groups ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Fat Cat

Recruit
Hi all,

I am trying to add more units to command in Lan Multiplayer (M.P) Battle, in the regular mode you can control 3 units and in Single Player (S.P) you can control up to 9 units.

This is mainly for Multiplayer historical / custom battles or board game battle / mission stages.

1. Does somebody know how to do the above and be kind enough to show how this is done?

example idea but do not know how to implement into module_troops

tf_guarantee_ranged = unit spawns under Archer Group 2 (also guarantees trp_agent has ranged weapon if in module_troop's item list)

tf_guarantee_horse = unit spawns under Cavalry Group 3 (also guarantees trp_agent has horse item if in module_troop's item list)

eg, module_troops
tf_guarantee_grp4 = unit spawns under Group 4 (regardless of tf_guarantee_ranged, tf_guarantee_horse, etc)
tf_guarantee_grp9 = unit spawns under Group 9

eg, header_operations,
agent_get_division = 1773 # (agent_get_division ,<destination>, <agent_id>),
agent_set_division = 1783 # (agent_set_division, <agent_id>, <value>),
class_is_listening_order = 1775 # (class_is_listening_order, <team_no>, <sub_class>), #defined only for classes 0-8

use these operations in module_mission_templates ?

2. The possibility of adding unit composition sliders for the 9 units, similar to single player custom battle but hopefully more in depth (if not, fear not, for I have a janky work around).

I have currently added more selectable units to modded Battle mode by following this link;

Thank you for your time.

1. Does somebody know how to do the above and be kind enough to show how this is done?

example idea but do not know how to implement into module_troops

tf_guarantee_ranged = unit spawns under Archer Group 2 (also guarantees trp_agent has ranged weapon if in module_troop's item list)

tf_guarantee_horse = unit spawns under Cavalry Group 3 (also guarantees trp_agent has horse item if in module_troop's item list)

eg, module_troops
tf_guarantee_grp4 = unit spawns under Group 4 (regardless of tf_guarantee_ranged, tf_guarantee_horse, etc)
tf_guarantee_grp9 = unit spawns under Group 9

eg, header_operations,
agent_get_division = 1773 # (agent_get_division ,<destination>, <agent_id>),
agent_set_division = 1783 # (agent_set_division, <agent_id>, <value>),
class_is_listening_order = 1775 # (class_is_listening_order, <team_no>, <sub_class>), #defined only for classes 0-8

use these operations in module_mission_templates ?
Perhaps this is working already:
Stick (troop_set_class, "trp_whatever", grc_archers), in script_game_quick_start.
Taken from: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...oop-classes-divisions-whatever-solved.159849/
The same solution is first getting suggested here but the thread author states at the end that it is appearantly not possible:
2. The possibility of adding unit composition sliders for the 9 units, similar to single player custom battle but hopefully more in depth (if not, fear not, for I have a janky work around).
In some way one could expand the composition slider presentation of custom battles and try to implement it to the multiplayer. Would be a challenge though, especially if you want every player to determine it on his own.

Upvote 0
Thank for your time, reply and looking into this matter Eärendil, forgive my late reply.

Hmmm, it's a shame nobody has been able to crack this, I know that the repliers to the links you provided are very skilled in Warband coding so it must be hard to figure out.

Side note in MP Groups, Classes 1-3, Everybody, OTHER and AND (default Shift Key, not in options) work / are recognised
Classes 4-9 and NEARBY are not MP recognised

I have been looking around in my mod sys:

header_mission_templates.py,
# filter flags

mtef_team_member_2 = 0x00008000
mtef_infantry_first = 0x00010000
mtef_archers_first = 0x00020000
mtef_cavalry_first = 0x00040000
mtef_no_auto_reset = 0x00080000

1. Notice the mtef_xxxxx_first, could it be that no more classes are defined here and is it possible to edit/reorder these? (I have not learnt hex/binary voodoo)

2. If not would this be a possible Workaround to start on?

I think this is Oldschool's idea (at end of the post), but rework it for Multiplayer,

Basic Example,

Create more than 2 teams fighting, team 1 and 3 Vs team 2 and 4,
Team 1 and 3 are controlled by MultiplayerP1, (using team_set_relation),
MultiplayerP1 controls all 3 unit of team 1 as normal, button press changes control, MultiplayerP1 controls all 3 unit of team 3 instead, (using agent_set_team), team 1 follows last received orders,
Same for MultiplayerP2 (team 2 and 4).

Thanks again for any input.

Upvote 0
mtef_team_member_2 = 0x00008000
mtef_infantry_first = 0x00010000
mtef_archers_first = 0x00020000
mtef_cavalry_first = 0x00040000
mtef_no_auto_reset = 0x00080000

1. Notice the mtef_xxxxx_first, could it be that no more classes are defined here and is it possible to edit/reorder these? (I have not learnt hex/binary voodoo)
These are entry flags which assign troops to specific spawnpoints if set up such way iirc. They should not hinder at all, they are just for spawning agents.
2. If not would this be a possible Workaround to start on?

I think this is Oldschool's idea (at end of the post), but rework it for Multiplayer,
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/some-clarification-about-troop-classes.123208/
Basic Example,

Create more than 2 teams fighting, team 1 and 3 Vs team 2 and 4,
Team 1 and 3 are controlled by MultiplayerP1, (using team_set_relation),
MultiplayerP1 controls all 3 unit of team 1 as normal, button press changes control, MultiplayerP1 controls all 3 unit of team 3 instead, (using agent_set_team), team 1 follows last received orders,
Same for MultiplayerP2 (team 2 and 4).
That could be a way to approach it, yes. I can't tell you though it if works as easily at the MP.

Upvote 0
Thank you very much for explaining the mtef_ flags, I will have a go at making alternating team controller, one problem I've already seen with this way though is Player Secondary Team will probably spawn all bot types rather than the ones selected in Primary Team, ahh modding. Will post any success or questions.

Thanks again and any inputs welcome.

Upvote 0
4th M.P Controllable Group, with added jank.

So far not solved... however, we can add a 4th controllable group, admittedly with janky style control, but I'm not a coder, just a copy pasta king so if somebody can come up with more refined ways or other implementation methods please post.

This is just a quick example test, spawning single player bots in multiplayer, not yet tested on LAN, also not tested on dedicated sever.

You have to decide which troops or troop mixes to use before compiling, and team and group order (unless willing to make more spawn button combinations for yourselves), note - spawning troops is not just limited to just key presses, make other ways if you want.

You can set this up to control any faction, bandits, mercenaries or whatever you want I guess with enough combinations.

---To set up the MP game
Native MP battle, number of bot team 1, set 1, start game, let bot spawn, then admin panel botsto 0, this ONLY has to be done once per MP session, not each round or map change.
So far works best with Napoleonic Wars - Commander Battle none of above steps needed.

---To spawn 4th Group (any troop regardless of tf_guarntee, as long as the troop_id is not already in use by team)
Hold keypad 0 and press keypad 1, 2 or 9 (team 1)
Hold keypad / and press keypad 1, 2 or 9 (team 2)

---To control 4th Group (any troop regardless of tf_guarntee/ original group)
After they have spawned,
1. Press "Everyone Hear Me",
2. Press "Others Hear Me",
3. Give orders, (I do not think you will see said orders though)
3. If keeps selecting or not selecting OTHERS group, press "Infantry Hear Me", then repeat step 1 and 2.

------- Add to mission_template.py, after belfry code

Code:
###fatcat spawn extra MP Troops Team 1
multiplayer_more_troops_order_panel_swadia_team_1 = (###fatcat team 1 (game reads as team 0)
  0, 0, 0, [],
  [
    (key_is_down, key_numpad_0),
    (key_clicked, key_numpad_9),
    (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_swadian_crossbowman", 20, 0),#(add_visitors_to_current_scene, Entrypoint,"trp_XX", Amount,Team, group not used?)
    (troop_set_class, "trp_swadian_crossbowman", 4),###(troop_set_class, <troop_id>, <value>),### Inf=0, Arc=1, Cav=3, Other or ???=4
    ])

###fatcat spawn extra MP Troops Team 2
multiplayer_more_troops_order_panel_rhoduk_team_2 = (###fatcat team 2 (game as team 1)
  0, 0, 0, [],
  [
    (key_is_down, key_numpad_slash),
    (key_clicked, key_numpad_9),
    (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_rhodok_veteran_spearman", 20, 1),
    (troop_set_class, "trp_rhodok_veteran_spearman", 4),###(troop_set_class, <troop_id>, <value>),### Inf=0, Arc=1, Cav=3, Other or ???=4
    ])

-------To spawn 4 pre defined unit groups, into team 1 or 2, if someone can help make the display message work properly

Code:
###fatcat added spawn extra MP Troops Team 1
multiplayer_more_troops_order_panel_swad_group_team_1 = (
  0, 0, 0, [],
  [
    (key_is_down, key_numpad_0),
     (try_begin),
        (key_clicked, key_numpad_1),### EXAMPLE of set Field Army 4 groups, 210 swadians, Knights controlled under OTHERS
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_swadian_footman", 100, 0),
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_swadian_infantry", 50, 0),
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_swadian_skirmisher", 25, 0),
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_swadian_man_at_arms", 25, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_swadian_knight", 10, 0),#
        (troop_set_class, "trp_swadian_footman", 0),# Group 1 Infantry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_swadian_infantry", 0),# Group 1 Infantry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_swadian_skirmisher", 1),# Group 2 Archers
        (troop_set_class, "trp_swadian_man_at_arms", 2),# Group 3 Cavalry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_swadian_knight", 4),# Group OTHER
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Swadia War Party Ready"),
        ###(display_message, "@{s1}"),
     (else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_numpad_2),### EXAMPLE 75 swadians, swadian_infantry controlled under Cav, Knights controlled under OTHERS
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_swadian_footman", 25, 0),
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_swadian_skirmisher", 25, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_swadian_infantry", 25, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_swadian_knight", 10, 0),#
        (troop_set_class, "trp_swadian_footman", 0),# Group 1 Infantry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_swadian_skirmisher", 1),# Group 2 Archers
        (troop_set_class, "trp_swadian_infantry", 2),# Group 3 Cavalry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_swadian_knight", 4),# Group OTHER
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Swadia Village Party Ready"),
     (try_end),
     (display_message, "@{s1}"),
    ])

###fatcat added spawn extra MP Troops Team 2
multiplayer_more_troops_order_panel_nord_group_team_2 = (###fatcat added spawn extra MP Troops
  0, 0, 0, [],
  [
    (key_is_down, key_numpad_slash),
     (try_begin),
        (key_clicked, key_numpad_1),### EXAMPLE of set War Party 4 groups, 185 angry nords, Huscarls controlled under OTHERS
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_nord_footman", 100, 1),
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_nord_archer", 25, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_nord_trained_footman", 25, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_nord_warrior", 25, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_nord_champion", 10, 1),#
        (troop_set_class, "trp_nord_footman", 0),# Group 1 Infantry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_nord_archer", 1),# Group 2 Archers
        (troop_set_class, "trp_nord_trained_footman", 2),# Group 3 Cavalry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_nord_warrior", 2),# Group 3 Cavalry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_nord_champion", 4),# Group OTHER
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Nord War Party Ready"),
     (else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_numpad_2),### EXAMPLE of set Raider Party 4 groups, 75 hungry nords, Archers controlled under OTHERS
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_nord_trained_footman", 25, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_nord_warrior", 25, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_nord_champion", 10, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_nord_archer", 15, 1),#
        (troop_set_class, "trp_nord_trained_footman", 0),# Group 1 Infantry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_nord_warrior", 1),# Group 2 Archers
        (troop_set_class, "trp_nord_champion", 2),# Group 3 Cavalry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_nord_archer", 4),#  Group OTHER
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Nord Raider Party Ready"),
     (try_end),
    ])

add these to the battle templates you want them in, I've put them under: common_battle_init_banner,

Code:
      multiplayer_more_troops_order_panel_swadia_team_1,
      multiplayer_more_troops_order_panel_rhoduk_team_2,
      multiplayer_more_troops_order_panel_swad_group_team_1,
      multiplayer_more_troops_order_panel_nord_group_team_2,

Upvote 0
Hello all,

I'm still working on MP custom captain/commander code, have made some discoveries and progress, but still require help if possible.
Currently my new MP control code for groups 4 - 9 is not the best / only 17 commands ( instead of full default 28 ), I would like to post it as Tutorial, OSP or this Page with credits, but before that I want to try to get the regular "Orders Menu" working properly.

My questions are;

1. What is the command / operation for unselecting a group. (un highlights / deselects group)
2. What is the command / operation for opening "Orders". (Not massively important compared to 1st question)

My notes are;

Non-default groups in MP can be given full orders, move to, un/selected.
By spawning troops in (with pre defined Group_no), commands to different non-default are possible.

Multiplayer non default groups;

A - can be Highlight Selected individually (groups 4 - 9) in MP, I need a way of unselecting default and non default Groups.

B - can be controlled individually (groups 4 - 9) in MP without actually Highlight Selecting

C - can be controlled as 1 large messy group (groups 4 - 9) in MP, by pressing "Infantry" then "All" then "Others"

D - default name string ("Unnamed Group 1 - 6" (groups 4 - 9)) will be displayed in MP without any work needed.

A --- this Highlight Selects Groups, but does not clear previous selections

# team_set_order_listener = 1795 # (team_set_order_listener, <team_no>, <sub_class>, <value>),
# merge with old listeners if value is non-zero #clear listeners if sub_class is less than zero

B --- can be contolled individually (groups 4 - 9) in MP without actually Highlight Selecting

### this is Group 4 follow me bit of code
# (key_clicked, key_numpad_2),### Follow Me , 2
# (agent_get_team, ":playerteam", ":agent_id"),#
# (troop_get_class, ":playerteam", 3),#
# (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_follow),#

######################## module_mission_templates.py
multiplayer_more_units_group3_orders = (
0, 0, 0, [],
[
(neg|multiplayer_is_dedicated_server),
(game_key_clicked, gk_group3_hear),
(try_begin),
(assign,":agent_id"),
(agent_is_active,":agent_id"),
(agent_is_alive,":agent_id"),
(agent_get_team, ":playerteam", ":agent_id"),#
(class_is_listening_order, ":playerteam", 3),
(call_script,"script_group3_listen",":agent_id",":playerteam"),
(try_end),
])

######################## module_scripts.py
#### script_group3_listen
("group3_listen", [
(store_script_param_1, ":agent_id"),
(store_script_param_2, ":playerteam"),
(try_begin),
(key_clicked, key_numpad_2),### Follow Me , 2
(troop_get_class, ":playerteam", 3),#
(team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_follow),#
(str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 Moving to follow Major"),
(else_try),
(key_clicked, key_numpad_3),### Charge , 3
(team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_charge),#
(team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_use_melee_weapons),#
(str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 Charge"),
(else_try),
(key_clicked, key_up),### Forwards , 4

#### etc etc

Thank you for your time, suggestions, help, code welcome.

Upvote 0
Have you referred to NW and its Commander Battle gamemode? I bet you could draw inspiration from it because it may point to the framework of the desired mode. Also, use code blocks for your scripts because they are difficult to read now.

Upvote 0
Hello there Veledentella, looking forward to trying your scenes if not aready visited them on a server.

I've been looking at the codes for modes; Commander, Battle, TDM and their In-Game Tutorials code in both Warband and Napoleonic Wars for a nearly a year, I still do not understand any of it haha.

Keep in mind that this control system will become completely redundant if code for Unselecting groups can be posted, in another code version I can "Highlight Select" and give orders to the non default groups, but it does not unselect the default or already selected groups.

The code I believe could be improved on, by somebody who knows what their doing properly, I have basically been throwing muck and seen what's stuck.
They are awful controls compared to the standard "Orders Menu", but it does prove that more than the 3 default groups can be controlled / ordered in multiplayer.

Currently works best with Napoleonic Wars MP Commander Battle (at MP set up page put 0 bots in squad size, take a class without musicians, like Marines or Artillery).
Filler for Napoleonic Wars lack of decent SP Custom Battle mode (AI just sit there), at least they now charge and shoot.

The code below you can paste straight into your Napoleonic Wars mod sys, got a Warband version nearly ready but the "Tall Smoke Position Maker" for some reason does not work, they will move there but it is hard to guess where they going.
Groups 3 - 7 in code, groups 8 and 9 can be activated easily by looking at code but I find 7 groups of 250 troops in total more than enough with this command system.

The code below is sloppy not ready for OSP / Tutorial release (lots of commented out code), but is a Proof of Concept and want to throw it out there.
I've copy pasted it into a new text doc before posting because it was a mess and needed cleaning up, should still work fine.
Again, the biggest hurdle now is if can find a way of unselecting groups I will be able to give standard "Orders Menu" to the non default groups, I really do not like this way of control, but it is better than nothing.
The "move to" code is not ideal compared to the standard "Move There"

Move to explained at bottom,

HOLD DOWN one or two of the Groups 3 - 7 and press;

numpad 2 = Follow Me
numpad 3 = Charge, group auto switches to melee

numpad 4 = Fire at will
numpad 5 = Fire on my Command
numpad 6 = Fire (Volley)

numpad 7 = 2 Row
numpad 8 = 3 Row
numpad 9 = 5 Row

numpad 0 = Melee Weapons
numpad period/decibel = Ranged Weapons
numpad slash/divide = mount horses
numpad star/times = dismount horses

right control = Load them in a Ship first, press this, they stay in position unless hit. I would like Ship Cannon Code if its out there
right alt = Press this to make them stand again or un surrender
P = That unit will bravely Surrender

The "move to"
1. HOLD DOWN one of the non default Groups,
2. HOLD DOWN mouse left click, rising smoke will apear as move to maker.
3. Make sure to RELEASE the mouse click FIRST to move the group
- Releasing the group button first cancels the move order, but the message will show

Module_troops.py, this is for 2 extra marine groups, not needed if not wanted.
Code:
  ["british_ship_marine_ai_2","British Marine","Marines",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_commoners,
   [itm_british_royal_marine,itm_british_coldstream_pants,itm_royal_marine_hat,itm_royal_marine_hat,itm_royal_marine_hat,itm_royal_marine_hat,itm_royal_marine_beret,itm_british_brown_bess,itm_bullets],
   def_attrib|level(20),wpex(50,5,130,5,120,5),knows_common|knows_ironflesh_3|knows_power_strike_3|knows_athletics_3,swadian_face_middle_1, swadian_face_old_2],

["british_ship_marine_ai_3","British Marine","Marines",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_commoners,
   [itm_british_royal_marine,itm_british_coldstream_pants,itm_royal_marine_hat,itm_royal_marine_hat,itm_royal_marine_hat,itm_royal_marine_hat,itm_royal_marine_beret,itm_british_brown_bess,itm_bullets],
   def_attrib|level(20),wpex(50,5,130,5,120,5),knows_common|knows_ironflesh_3|knows_power_strike_3|knows_athletics_3,swadian_face_middle_1, swadian_face_old_2],

module_mission_templates, I put them in after pilgrim discuise.

Code:
###command_cursor_minimod_begin### by dstemmer 2009 (scripts), edited by highlander, re-edit by fatcat
common_init_command_cursor = (
  ti_before_mission_start, 0, 0, [],
  [
    (assign, "$order_move_to_pos43_start", 0),#
      (assign, "$hold_key_1second",0),
  ])

common_command_cursor_countdown = (
  0, 1, 0,
  [
    (try_begin),
###      (neg|game_key_is_down, gk_order_halt),
      (neg|key_is_down, key_left_mouse_button), ###key_numpad_1
        (assign, "$hold_key_1second",0),
    (try_end),
###    (game_key_is_down, gk_order_halt),
    (key_is_down, key_left_mouse_button),###key_numpad_1
  ],
  [
    (try_begin),
###      (game_key_is_down, gk_order_halt),
      (key_is_down, key_left_mouse_button),###key_numpad_1
        (assign, "$hold_key_1second",1),
    (try_end),
  ])

common_command_cursor_key_pressed = (
  0.05, 0, 0,
    [
###      (game_key_is_down, gk_order_halt),
      (key_is_down, key_left_mouse_button),### key_numpad_1 key_left_control
      (eq, "$hold_key_1second",1),
      (get_player_agent_no, ":agent_id"),###was was player now agent_id
      (agent_get_look_position, pos1, ":agent_id"),###was was player now agent_id
      (position_move_z, pos1, 120),
      (try_begin),
        (call_script, "script_cf_shift_pos1_along_y_axis_to_ground", 30000),
        (assign, "$order_move_to_pos43_start", 1),
###        (particle_system_burst, "psys_fat_arrow", pos1, 1),
        (particle_system_burst, "psys_war_smoke_tall", pos1, 1),### psys_war_smoke_tall ### psys_fat_arrow   ### psys_movetoflag
# (particle_system_burst,<par_sys_id>,<position_no>,[percentage_burst_strength]),
# (create_mesh_overlay, <destination>, <mesh_id>), #returns overlay id
# (overlay_get_position, <destination>, <overlay_id>),
        (copy_position, pos43, pos1),
      (else_try),
        (assign, "$order_move_to_pos43_start", 0),
      (try_end),
    ], []
)

common_order_move_to_pos43 = (
  0, 0, 0,
    [
      (eq, "$order_move_to_pos43_start", 1),
###      (neg|game_key_is_down, gk_order_halt),
      (neg|key_is_down, key_left_mouse_button),### key_numpad_1 key_left_control
      (assign, "$order_move_to_pos43_start", 0),
###      (particle_system_burst, "psys_fat_arrow_rising", pos43, 1),
      (particle_system_burst, "psys_war_smoke_tall", pos43, 1),### psys_war_smoke_tall ### psys_fat_arrow_rising
      (get_player_agent_no, ":agent_id"),###was was player now agent_id
      (agent_get_team, ":playerteam", ":agent_id"),###was was player_team now playerteam
      (set_show_messages, 0),
      (try_begin),
        # (class_is_listening_order, ":player_team", grc_infantry),
        # (class_is_listening_order, ":player_team", grc_archers),
        # (class_is_listening_order, ":player_team", grc_cavalry),
        # (team_give_order, ":player_team", grc_everyone, mordr_hold),
        # (team_set_order_position, ":player_team", grc_everyone, pos43),
        # (str_store_string, s1, "@Everyone"),
      # (else_try),
        # (class_is_listening_order, ":playerteam", 3),
        # (class_is_listening_order, ":playerteam", 4),
# ###        (class_is_listening_order, ":player_team", 5),
# ###        (class_is_listening_order, ":player_team", 6),
        # (team_give_order, ":playerteam", grc_everyone, mordr_hold),
        # (team_set_order_position, ":playerteam", grc_everyone, pos43),
        # (str_store_string, s1, "@Everyone"),
      # (else_try),
      (game_key_is_down, gk_group3_hear),### fatcat added test
        (troop_get_class, ":playerteam", 3),# fatcat added, this alowes unit selection and movement with out Highlight Selection.
####        (class_is_listening_order, ":playerteam", 3),# 
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_hold),
        (team_set_order_position, ":playerteam", 3, pos43),
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Group 4 Infantry"),
      (else_try),
      (game_key_is_down, gk_group4_hear),### fatcat added test
        (troop_get_class, ":playerteam", 4),# fatcat added,
####        (class_is_listening_order, ":playerteam", 4),# 
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 4, mordr_hold),
        (team_set_order_position, ":playerteam", 4, pos43),
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Group 5 Specials"),
      (else_try),
      (game_key_is_down, gk_group5_hear),### fatcat added test
        (troop_get_class, ":playerteam", 5),# fatcat added,
####        (class_is_listening_order, ":playerteam", 5),#
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 5, mordr_hold),
        (team_set_order_position, ":playerteam", 5, pos43),
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Group 6 Cavalry"),
      (else_try),
      (game_key_is_down, gk_group6_hear),### fatcat added test
        (troop_get_class, ":playerteam", 6),# fatcat added,
####        (class_is_listening_order, ":playerteam", 6),#
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_hold),
        (team_set_order_position, ":playerteam", 6, pos43),
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Group 7 Artillery"),
      # (else_try),
        # (class_is_listening_order, ":player_team", 7),
        # (team_give_order, ":player_team", 7, mordr_hold),
        # (team_set_order_position, ":player_team", 7, pos43),
        # (str_store_string, s1, "@Group 8"),
      # (else_try),
        # (class_is_listening_order, ":player_team", 8),
        # (team_give_order, ":player_team", 8, mordr_hold),
        # (team_set_order_position, ":player_team", 8, pos43),
        # (str_store_string, s1, "@Group 9"),
      # (else_try),
        # (team_give_order, ":player_team", grc_cavalry, mordr_hold),
        # (team_set_order_position, ":player_team", grc_cavalry, pos43),
        # (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry"),
############     fatcat arty aim at position code
      # (game_key_is_down, BOOMER),### fatcat added test
        # (troop_get_class, ":playerteam", 6),# fatcat added,
# ####        (class_is_listening_order, ":playerteam", 6),# fatcat removed, unit must be Highlight Selected (under "Others") before moving.
        # (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_hold),
        # (team_set_order_position, ":playerteam", 6, pos43),
        # (str_store_string, s1, "@Group 7 Artillery ajusting aim to"),

# (call_script,"BOOMER",":agent_id",":playerteam"),
      (try_end),
      (set_show_messages, 1),
      (display_message, "@{s1}, move over there!"),
    ], []
)
###command_cursor_minimod_end### by dstemmer 2009 (scripts), edited by highlander ###############################

######################### Groups 4 - 9 (3-8 in code, Infantry, Archer, Cav group id is 0, 1, 2 by default but shown as group 1, 2, 3)

# ### fatcat group 3 of 8 start... still awful controll tho
multiplayer_more_units_group3_orders = (
  0, 0, 0, [],
  [
  (game_key_is_down, gk_group3_hear),
###    (game_key_clicked, gk_view_orders),
    (try_begin),
    (assign,":agent_id"),# 
    (get_player_agent_no,":agent_id"),# (get_player_agent_no,<destination>)### can be agent_id ||| FC added test
    (agent_is_human, ":agent_id"),# FC added test
###    (agent_get_position, pos10, ":agent_id"),#
    # (get_trigger_object_position,<position_no>),
    (agent_get_team, ":playerteam", ":agent_id"),
###    (assign,":playerteam"),
###      (try_begin),
    (call_script,"script_group3_listen",":agent_id",":playerteam"),
    (try_end),
  ])

multiplayer_more_units_group4_orders = (
  0, 0, 0, [],
  [
  (game_key_is_down, gk_group4_hear),
###  (neg|is_presentation_active, "prsnt_new_order_stuff"),
###  (start_presentation, "prsnt_new_order_stuff"),
    (try_begin),
    (assign,":agent_id"),#
    (get_player_agent_no,":agent_id"),
###    (assign,":playerteam"),### FC added
    (call_script,"script_group4_listen",":agent_id",":playerteam"),
    (try_end),
  ])

multiplayer_more_units_group5_orders = (
  0, 0, 0, [],
  [
  (game_key_is_down, gk_group5_hear),
    (try_begin),
    (call_script,"script_group5_listen",":agent_id",":playerteam"),
    (try_end),
  ])

multiplayer_more_units_group6_orders = (
  0, 0, 0, [],
  [
  (game_key_is_down, gk_group6_hear),
    (try_begin),
    (call_script,"script_group6_listen",":agent_id",":playerteam"),
    (try_end),
  ])

# ### fatcat group 3 of 8 start... still awful controll tho

# ### fatcat spawn troops start.

### fatcat more MP groups, pre defined armies.
### multiplayer_more_troops_order_panel_brit_group
multiplayer_more_troops_britain_divison_team_1 = (
  0, 0, 0, [],
  [
    (key_is_down, key_f1),
     (try_begin),
        (key_clicked, key_numpad_1),
        (call_script, "script_majors_divisions_1_spawn_britain_team1"),### 5 of 40 infantry, 1 cav, 1 arty crew
     (else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_numpad_2),
        (call_script, "script_majors_divisions_2_spawn_britain_team1"),### 5 of 40 infantry, 1 cav, 1 arty crew
     (else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_numpad_3),
        (call_script, "script_majors_divisions_3_spawn_britain_team1"),### 5 of 40 infantry, 1 cav, 1 arty crew
      (else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_numpad_0),
        (call_script, "script_majors_divisions_test_4_team1"),#
     (try_end),
    ])

### multiplayer_more_troops_france_divison_team_2
multiplayer_more_troops_france_divison_team_2 = (
  0, 0, 0, [],
  [
    (key_is_down, key_f4),
        (call_script, "script_majors_divisions_1_spawn_france_team2"),### 5 of 40 infantry, 1 cav, 1 arty crew
    ])

multiplayer_more_troops_order_panel_rus_group = (###fatcat added spawn extra MP Troops
  0, 0, 0, [],
  [
    (key_is_down, key_f7),
###     (try_begin),
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_russian_partizan_ai", 175, 1),###(add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, ":troop_of_spear", 25, 1, grc_spear / 4 / 1),### grc_spear/4/1 invalid,  -15/-3 invalid, -1 non selectable, 0 is DEF INF like NONE / NA
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_russian_opol", 25, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_russian_opol_nco", 1, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_russian_opol_officer", 1, 1),#
        (troop_set_class, "trp_russian_partizan_ai", 0),# # (troop_set_class, <troop_id>, <value>),### Fatcat - 0 =inf/grp 1, 1 =arc/grp 2, 2 =cav/grp 3, 4 = others
        (troop_set_class, "trp_russian_opol", 0),# Group 1 Infantry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_russian_opol_nco", 0),# Group 1 Infantry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_russian_opol_officer", 0),# Group 1 Infantry
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Russain Partisains Launch An Attack"),
###     (try_end),
    ])

module_mission_templates, I put them in after Commander/Battle entry point part where call block starts

Code:
      multiplayer_more_units_group3_orders,#
      multiplayer_more_units_group4_orders,#
      multiplayer_more_units_group5_orders,#
      multiplayer_more_units_group6_orders,#
      common_init_command_cursor,#
      common_command_cursor_countdown,#
      common_command_cursor_key_pressed,#
      common_order_move_to_pos43,#
      multiplayer_more_troops_britain_divison_team_1,#
      multiplayer_more_troops_france_divison_team_2,#
      multiplayer_more_troops_order_panel_rus_group,#

Credits;
command cursor minimod, by dstemmer (2009), edited by highlander

Upvote 0
Module Scripts, 1 and 2 of 3
Code:
  # script_majors_divisions_test_4_team1
  ("majors_divisions_test_4_team1", [
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_ship_marine_ai_3", 20, 0),###
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_ship_ai", 50, 0),###
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_ship_captain", 20, 0),###
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_ship_cannon", 20, 0),###
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_ship_marine_ai_3", 3),# Group 3 Archers
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_ship_ai", 4),# Group 3 Archers
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_ship_captain", 5),# Group 3 Archers
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_ship_cannon", 6),# Group 3 Archers
        (str_store_string, s1, "@British Navl Crew Ready"),
    ]),

# script_majors_divisions_1_spawn_britain_team1, Original code by fatcat
  # Input: Order Type   
  # Output: Nothing
  #
  ("majors_divisions_1_spawn_britain_team1", [
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_infantry_ai", 37, 0),###(add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, ":troop_of_spear", 25, 1, grc_spear / 4 / 1),### grc_spear/4/1 invalid,  -15/-3 invalid, -1 non selectable, 0 is DEF INF like NONE / NA
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_infantry_nco", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_infantry_drum", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_infantry_flute", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_infantry2_ai", 37, 0),###
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_infantry2_nco", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_infantry2_drum", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_infantry2_flute", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_foot_guard_ai", 37, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_foot_guard_nco", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_foot_guard_drum", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_foot_guard_flute", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_light_infantry_ai", 37, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_light_infantry_nco", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_light_infantry_officer", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_light_infantry_horn", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_highlander_ai", 37, 0),###
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_highlander_nco", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_highlander_drum", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_highlander_pipes", 1, 0),#
        # (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_rifle_ai", 14, 0),###
        # (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_hussar_ai", 20, 0),###
        # (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_light_dragoon_ai", 20, 0),###
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_dragoon_ai", 34, 0),###
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_arty_ai", 12, 0),###
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_arty_commander", 2, 0),###
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_arty_alt_commander", 2, 0),###
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_infantry_ai", 0),# # (troop_set_class, <troop_id>, <value>),### Fatcat - 0 =inf/grp 1, 1 =arc/grp 2, 2 =cav/grp 3, 3 - 8 = others groups 4 - 9
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_infantry_nco", 0),# Group 1 Cavalry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_infantry_drum", 0),# Group 1 Cavalry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_infantry_flute", 0),# Group 1 Cavalry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_infantry2_ai", 1),# Group 2 Infantry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_infantry2_nco", 1),# Group 2 Infantry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_infantry2_drum", 1),# Group 2 Infantry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_infantry2_flute", 1),# Group 2 Infantry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_foot_guard_ai", 3),# Group 4 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_foot_guard_nco", 3),# Group 4 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_foot_guard_drum", 3),# Group 4 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_foot_guard_flute", 3),# Group 4 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_light_infantry_ai", 4),# Group 5 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_light_infantry_nco", 4),# Group 5 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_light_infantry_officer", 4),# Group 5 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_light_infantry_horn", 4),# Group 5 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_highlander_ai", 2),# Group 3 Archers
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_highlander_nco", 2),# Group 3 Archers
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_highlander_drum", 2),# Group 3 Archers
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_highlander_pipes", 2),# Group 3 Archers
        # (troop_set_class, "trp_british_rifle_ai", 4),# Group 5 OTHER
        # (troop_set_class, "trp_british_hussar_ai", 5),# Group 6 OTHER
        # (troop_set_class, "trp_british_light_dragoon_ai", 6),# Group 7 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_dragoon_ai", 5),# Group 6 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_arty_ai", 6),# Group 7 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_arty_commander", 6),# Group 7 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_arty_alt_commander", 6),# Group 7 OTHER
        (str_store_string, s1, "@British Major's Heavy Infantry Division Ready, All Companies Ready"),
    ]),

# script_majors_divisions_2_spawn_britain_team1
  ("majors_divisions_2_spawn_britain_team1", [
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_infantry_ai", 37, 0),###(add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, ":troop_of_spear", 25, 1, grc_spear / 4 / 1),### grc_spear/4/1 invalid,  -15/-3 invalid, -1 non selectable, 0 is DEF INF like NONE / NA
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_infantry2_ai", 37, 0),###
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_infantry2_nco", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_infantry2_drum", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_infantry2_flute", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_foot_guard_ai", 37, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_foot_guard_nco", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_foot_guard_drum", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_foot_guard_flute", 1, 0),#
        # (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_light_infantry_ai", 37, 0),#
        # (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_light_infantry_nco", 1, 0),#
        # (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_light_infantry_officer", 1, 0),#
        # (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_light_infantry_horn", 1, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_highlander_ai", 37, 0),###
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_rifle_ai95", 14, 0),###
        # (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_hussar_ai", 20, 0),###
        # (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_light_dragoon_ai", 20, 0),###
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_dragoon_ai", 60, 0),###
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_infantry_ai", 0),# # (troop_set_class, <troop_id>, <value>),### Fatcat - 0 =inf/grp 1, 1 =arc/grp 2, 2 =cav/grp 3, 3 - 8 = others groups 4 - 9
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_infantry_nco", 0),# Group 1 Cavalry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_infantry_drum", 0),# Group 1 Cavalry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_infantry_flute", 0),# Group 1 Cavalry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_infantry2_nco", 1),# Group 2 Infantry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_infantry2_drum", 1),# Group 2 Infantry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_infantry2_flute", 1),# Group 2 Infantry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_foot_guard_ai", 3),# Group 4 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_foot_guard_nco", 3),# Group 4 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_foot_guard_drum", 3),# Group 4 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_foot_guard_flute", 3),# Group 4 OTHER
        # (troop_set_class, "trp_british_light_infantry_ai", 4),# Group 5 OTHER
        # (troop_set_class, "trp_british_light_infantry_nco", 4),# Group 5 OTHER
        # (troop_set_class, "trp_british_light_infantry_officer", 4),# Group 5 OTHER
        # (troop_set_class, "trp_british_light_infantry_horn", 4),# Group 5 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_highlander_nco", 2),# Group 3 Archers
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_highlander_drum", 2),# Group 3 Archers
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_highlander_pipes", 2),# Group 3 Archers
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_rifle_ai95", 4),# Group 5 OTHER
        # (troop_set_class, "trp_british_hussar_ai", 5),# Group 6 OTHER
        # (troop_set_class, "trp_british_light_dragoon_ai", 6),# Group 7 OTHER
        (str_store_string, s1, "@British Major's Combined Division Ready, All Companies Ready"),
    ]),

# script_majors_divisions_3_spawn_britain_team1, Original code by fatcat
  #
  ("majors_divisions_3_spawn_britain_team1", [
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_infantry_ai", 20, 0),###(add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, ":troop_of_spear", 25, 1, grc_spear / 4 / 1),### grc_spear/4/1 invalid,  -15/-3 invalid, -1 non selectable, 0 is DEF INF like NONE / NA
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_infantry2_ai", 20, 0),###
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_ship_marine_ai", 70, 0),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_ship_marine_ai_2", 70, 0),###
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_highlander_ai", 20, 0),###
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 0, "trp_british_dragoon_ai", 34, 0),###
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_infantry_nco", 3),# Group 1 Cavalry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_infantry_drum", 3),# Group 1 Cavalry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_infantry_flute", 3),# Group 1 Cavalry
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_ship_marine_ai", 3),# Group 4 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_ship_marine_ai_2", 4),# Group 5 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_highlander_nco", 4),# Group 3 Archers
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_highlander_drum", 4),# Group 3 Archers
        (troop_set_class, "trp_british_highlander_pipes", 4),# Group 3 Archers
        (str_store_string, s1, "@British Major's Shock Division Ready, All Companies Ready"),
    ]),

# script_majors_divisions_1_spawn_france_team2
  ("majors_divisions_1_spawn_france_team2", [
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_infantry_ai", 37, 1),###(add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, ":troop_of_spear", 25, 1, grc_spear / 4 / 1),### grc_spear/4/1 invalid,  -15/-3 invalid, -1 non selectable, 0 is DEF INF like NONE / NA
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_infantry_nco", 1, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_infantry_drum", 1, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_infantry_flute", 1, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_infantry2_ai", 37, 1),###(add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, ":troop_of_spear", 25, 1, grc_spear / 4 / 1),### grc_spear/4/1 invalid,  -15/-3 invalid, -1 non selectable, 0 is DEF INF like NONE / NA
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_infantry2_nco", 1, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_infantry2_drum", 1, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_infantry2_flute", 1, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_infantry_vistula_ai", 37, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_infantry_vistula_colours", 1, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_infantry_vistula_drum", 1, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_infantry_vistula_flute", 1, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_old_guard_ai", 37, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_old_guard_nco", 1, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_old_guard_drum", 1, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_old_guard_flute", 1, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_voltigeur_ai", 37, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_voltigeur_officer", 1, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_voltigeur_colours", 1, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_voltigeur_horn", 1, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_grenadier_a_cheval_ai", 34, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_arty_ai", 12, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_arty_commander", 2, 1),#
        (add_visitors_to_current_scene, 32, "trp_french_arty_alt_commander", 2, 1),#
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_infantry_ai", 0),# # (troop_set_class, <troop_id>, <value>),### Fatcat - 0 =inf/grp 1, 1 =arc/grp 2, 2 =cav/grp 3, 4 = others
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_infantry_nco", 0),# Group
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_infantry_drum", 0),# Group
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_infantry_flute", 0),# Group
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_infantry2_ai", 1),# #
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_infantry2_nco", 1),# Group
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_infantry2_drum", 1),# Group
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_infantry2_flute", 1),# Group
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_infantry_vistula_ai", 2),# Group
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_infantry_vistula_colours", 2),#
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_infantry_vistula_drum", 2),#
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_infantry_vistula_flute", 2),#
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_old_guard_ai", 3),# Group OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_old_guard_nco", 3),# Group OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_old_guard_drum", 3),# Group OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_old_guard_flute", 3),# Group OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_voltigeur_ai", 4),# Group OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_voltigeur_officer", 4),# Group OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_voltigeur_colours", 4),# Group OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_voltigeur_horn", 4),# Group OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_grenadier_a_cheval_ai", 5),# Group 6 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_arty_ai", 6),# Group 7 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_arty_commander", 6),# Group 7 OTHER
        (troop_set_class, "trp_french_arty_alt_commander", 6),# Group 7 OTHER
        (str_store_string, s1, "@French Major's Heavy Infantry Division Ready, All Companies Ready"),
    ]),

###command_cursor_minimod_begin### by dstemmer 2009 (scripts)
  # script_cf_shirt_pos1_along_y_axis_to_ground script_cf_shift_pos1_along_y_axis_to_ground
  # Input: max distance to shift before failing
  # Output: pos1 shifted to ground level along forward y-axis
  ("cf_shift_pos1_along_y_axis_to_ground",
    [
      (store_script_param, ":max_distance", 1),
      (assign, reg0, 1), #output value
      (assign, reg10, ":max_distance"),
      (assign, reg11, 0), #distance so far
      (get_scene_boundaries, pos10, pos11),
      (position_get_x, reg12, pos10),
      (position_get_y, reg13, pos10),
      (position_get_x, reg14, pos11),
      (position_get_y, reg15, pos11),
      (call_script, "script_shift_pos1_along_y_axis_to_ground_aux"),
      (eq, reg0, 1), #if max distance or scene boundaries were reached, fail
      (position_set_z_to_ground_level, pos1),
    ]),

("shift_pos1_along_y_axis_to_ground_aux",
    [
      (val_add, reg2, 100),
      (copy_position, pos2, pos1),
      (position_set_z_to_ground_level, pos2),
      (position_get_x, ":pos1_x", pos1),
      (position_get_y, ":pos1_y", pos1),
      (position_get_z, ":pos1_z", pos1),
      (position_get_z, ":ground_z", pos2),
      (try_begin),                           #IF:
        (this_or_next|ge, reg11, reg10),     #distance so far > max_distance OR
        (this_or_next|le, ":pos1_x", reg12), #pos1 x <= scene min x OR
        (this_or_next|le, ":pos1_y", reg13), #pos1 y <= scene min y OR
        (this_or_next|ge, ":pos1_x", reg14), #pos1 x >= scene max x OR
        (ge, ":pos1_y", reg15),              #pos1 y >= scene max y THEN
        (assign, reg0, -1),                  #the outer function fails
      (else_try),
        (lt, ":ground_z", ":pos1_z"),
        (position_move_y, pos1, 100),
        (call_script, "script_shift_pos1_along_y_axis_to_ground_aux"),
      (try_end),
    ]),
###command_cursor_minimod_end###

Upvote 0
module scripts 3 of 3
Code:
# ### Fatcat group 3 of 8 sort out...
  # script_group3_listen
  #
  ("group3_listen", [

(try_begin),

(team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_follow),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 Moving to follow Major"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_charge),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 Charge"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_advance),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 Advance 10 paces"),
      (else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_down),### Backwards , 5
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_fall_back),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 Retreating 10 paces"),
      (else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_numpad_4),### Fire at Will , 6
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_fire_at_will),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 Fire at Will"),
      (else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_numpad_5),### Command Fire , 7
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_fire_at_my_command),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 Command Fire"),
      (else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_numpad_6),### Fire Volley , 8
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_all_fire_now),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 Fire Volley"),
      (else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_numpad_0),### Ready Steel, 9
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 Ready Steel"),
     (else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_numpad_period),### Ready Muskets, 10
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_use_ranged_weapons),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 Ready Muskets"),
      (else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_numpad_slash),###  Mount Horses, 11
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_mount),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 Mount Horses"),
      (else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_numpad_multiply),###  Dismount, 12
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_dismount),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 Dismount"),
      (else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_numpad_7),### Form 2 Row , 13
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_form_2_row),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 Form 2 Row"),
      (else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_numpad_8),### Form 3 Row , 14
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_form_3_row),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 Form 3 Row"),
      (else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_numpad_9),### Form 5 Row , 15
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_form_5_row),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 Form 5 Row"),
      (else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_left),### Formation Tighten , 16
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_stand_closer),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 Formation Tighten"),
      (else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_right),### Formation Spread , 17
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 3, mordr_spread_out),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 Formation Spread"),

(else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_right_control),### Navy Load Up ,key_right_alt
        (get_player_agent_no, ":agent_id"),
          (try_for_agents, ":trooper"),
            (agent_is_alive, ":trooper"),
            (agent_is_human, ":trooper"),
            (agent_is_non_player, ":trooper"),
            (agent_get_team, ":team", ":trooper"),
            (eq, ":team", ":playerteam"), #On Player's side?
            (agent_get_division, ":class", ":trooper"),### was ":class" now 3
                (eq, ":class", 3),
                (agent_set_animation, ":trooper", "anim_kneeling"),#
          (try_end),
            (str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 ready for Vessal Travel!"),

(else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_right_alt),### Navy Clear For Out ,  key_right_control
                (agent_set_animation, ":trooper", "anim_surrender_end"),#
          (try_end),
            (str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 ready for Unboarding Vessal, unsurrender"),

(else_try),
        (key_clicked, key_p),### Navy Clear For Out
                (agent_set_animation, ":trooper", "anim_surrender"),#
###                (agent_set_animation, ":trooper", "anim_surrender_end", 0),#
          (try_end),
            (str_store_string, s1, "@Foot 4 Surrenders, show mercy"),

(try_end),
  ]),

# script_group4_listen
  ("group4_listen", [
      (try_begin),
        (troop_get_class, ":playerteam", 4),#
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 4, mordr_follow),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Specials 5 Moving to follow Major"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 4, mordr_charge),#
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 4, mordr_use_melee_weapons),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Specials 5 Charge"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 4, mordr_advance),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Specials 5 Advance 10 paces"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 4, mordr_fall_back),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Specials 5 Retreating 10 paces"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 4, mordr_fire_at_will),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Specials 5 Fire at Will"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 4, mordr_fire_at_my_command),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Specials 5 Command Fire"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 4, mordr_all_fire_now),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Specials 5 Fire Volley"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 4, mordr_use_melee_weapons),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Specials 5 Ready Steel"),
     (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 4, mordr_use_ranged_weapons),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Specials 5 Ready Muskets"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 4, mordr_mount),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Specials 5 Mount Horses"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 4, mordr_dismount),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Specials 5 Dismount"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 4, mordr_form_2_row),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Specials 5 Form 2 Row"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 4, mordr_form_3_row),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Specials 5 Form 3 Row"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 4, mordr_form_5_row),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Specials 5 Form 5 Row"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 4, mordr_stand_closer),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Specials 5 Formation Tighten"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 4, mordr_spread_out),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Specials 5 Formation Spread"),

(else_try),
                (eq, ":class", 4),
          (try_end),
            (str_store_string, s1, "@Specials 5 ready for Vessal Travel!"),

(else_try),
          (try_end),
            (str_store_string, s1, "@Specials 5 ready for Unboarding Vessal, unsurrender"),

(else_try),
          (try_end),
            (str_store_string, s1, "@Specials 5 Surrenders, show mercy"),

(try_end),
  ]),

# script_group5_listen
  ("group5_listen", [
      (try_begin),
        # (key_clicked, key_numpad_1),### Move Here ,
        # (troop_get_class, ":playerteam", 5),#
        # (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 5, mordr_hold),#
        # (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 Moving to Major's Position"),
        # (display_message, "@{s1}"),
      # (else_try),
        (troop_get_class, ":playerteam", 5),#
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 5, mordr_follow),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 Moving to follow Major"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 5, mordr_charge),#
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 5, mordr_use_melee_weapons),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 Charge"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 5, mordr_advance),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 Advance 10 paces"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 5, mordr_fall_back),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 Retreating 10 paces"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 5, mordr_fire_at_will),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 Fire at Will"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 5, mordr_fire_at_my_command),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 Command Fire"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 5, mordr_all_fire_now),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 Fire Volley"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 5, mordr_use_melee_weapons),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 Ready Steel"),
     (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 5, mordr_use_ranged_weapons),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 Ready Muskets"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 5, mordr_mount),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 Mount Horses"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 5, mordr_dismount),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 Dismount"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 5, mordr_form_2_row),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 Form 2 Row"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 5, mordr_form_3_row),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 Form 3 Row"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 5, mordr_form_5_row),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 Form 5 Row"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 5, mordr_stand_closer),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 Formation Tighten"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 5, mordr_spread_out),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 Formation Spread"),
      (else_try),

(eq, ":class", 5),
          (try_end),
            (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 ready for Vessal Travel!"),

(else_try),
          (try_end),
            (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 ready for Unboarding Vessal, unsurrender"),

(else_try),
          (try_end),
            (str_store_string, s1, "@Cavalry 6 Surrenders, show mercy"),

(try_end),
  ]),

# script_group6_listen
  ("group6_listen", [
      (try_begin),
        # (key_clicked, key_numpad_1),### Move Here ,
        # (troop_get_class, ":playerteam", 6),#
        # (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_hold),#
        # (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 Moving to Major's Position"),
        # (display_message, "@{s1}"),
      # (else_try),
        (troop_get_class, ":playerteam", 6),#
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_follow),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 Moving to follow Major"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_charge),#
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_use_melee_weapons),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 Charge"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_advance),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 Advance 10 paces"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_fall_back),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 Retreating 10 paces"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_fire_at_will),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 Fire at Will"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_fire_at_my_command),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 Command Fire"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_all_fire_now),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 Fire Volley"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_use_melee_weapons),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 Ready Steel"),
     (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_use_ranged_weapons),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 Ready Muskets"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_mount),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 Mount Horses"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_dismount),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 Dismount"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_form_2_row),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 Form 2 Row"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_form_3_row),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 Form 3 Row"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_form_5_row),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 Form 5 Row"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_stand_closer),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 Formation Tighten"),
      (else_try),
        (team_give_order, ":playerteam", 6, mordr_spread_out),#
        (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 Formation Spread"),
      (else_try),

(eq, ":class", 6),
          (try_end),
            (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 ready for Vessal Travel!"),

(else_try),
          (try_end),
            (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 ready for Unboarding Vessal, unsurrender"),

(else_try),
          (try_end),
            (str_store_string, s1, "@Artillery 7 Surrenders, show mercy"),
    (try_end),
  ]),

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom