Add Forum Rules to "Help" Tab

Users who are viewing this thread

The Shadow

Recruit
Just a thought.  Could the forum rules be added somewhere on the help page as well?  It might help (no pun intended) some people find them. 

Does anybody actually read that page? I think I first clicked on it when I was registered for over a year. :razz:

Darwin said:
Does anybody actually read that page? I think I first clicked on it when I was registered for over a year. :razz:

There wasn't even a Help page when I registered. Didn't know one had been created since then, but I'm not surprised.

Ljas said:
On a slightly related note, the help tab is giving me a blank page :razz:

Clearly there is no help for you!

News to me as well. I've just checked though, it is next to 'Home' at the top left of the screen (the same line as 'Profile' when logged in). It might be useful, make the rules easier to find (or stumble across, many people might not even think to look for them or know where).

Maybe a link to forum ranks in the help bar as well, we must have about 20 threads where people claim to have searched and found nothing.

You're getting slack, Janus. Slacker than an oft-used prostitute with 8 kids.

I shall examine this so-called 'help page' as soon as I get home tonight tand have access to a PROPER browser >:/)

I've never dared see what's in the help tab before. With people like Arch, Pavlov, and L-L on the admins list, I find it hard to believe there's information in there that wouldn't scar me for the rest of my life or render me into a pile of weeping flesh.

I think most people are of the school that any 'help' tab is entirely useless, and thus bypasses it by default. Presumably learned after years of working with Windows.

Seff said:
I think most people are of the school that any 'help' tab is entirely useless, and thus bypasses it by default. Presumably learned after years of working with Windows.

Windows has a help section?

Back
Top Bottom