Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Puczko

Recruit
Summary:
How to Reproduce: Just start new game using gamepass version of the game (PC)
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hello,
I started playing few days ago on PC using gamepass version of the game. I can see, that there is a lot of achievments to unlock. Im playing campain.
I know using mods/cheats can disable achievements, but im not using any of these - I dont have even any information about "Achievements are disabled". So the game knows that i dont cheat, but still zero unlocked achievements.
I finished tutorial few times, using ironman mod, not using it, beeing on every difficulty and nothing happens.I should have at least 5 achievements, but still nothing.
This is a common issue, or maybe achievements dont work on gamepass PC version? ;>

Thank you MArdA!
If there is something i can do to help (more info or something) just let me know.
At the same day i unlocked achievements in another game on PC, so i dont think problem is connected to my xbox/microsoft account.

BTW, can you tell me there are some conditions to unlock achievements? Because i heard many things, like that i need ironman mode, or high difficulty

Edit2: After update (version 1.1.0) same situation. I finished tutorial on easy with ironman mode and nothing pop up :sad:

Last edited:
Have the similar problem. I can saw my achievements from pc pass profile menu until i change cheats_enable=1 (obviously). Now i can't see any of acievements even i turn cheats to zero. No "Achievements are disabled". I can still earn an achievement and can see the pop up. I can see all achievements from windows+g menu. but no luck from the side of xbox pc app my profile menu.

Back
Top Bottom