Accompanying Lords will not join any Siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Shiteblast

Recruit
I successfully planted Lady Isolla on the throne of Swadia. Cue a war with the Rhodoks. I am Marshal. I have a whole bunch of Lords accompanying me, including Isolla herself. I go to siege Praven. When the battle starts, no allied troops join, just my own. Same with Uxkhal and any other Town/Castle I besiege.

I've tried sending the Lords away and bringing them back, problem persists. I've tried disbanding the Lords then ordering each individual Lord to follow me, problem persists.

My controversy is at 70+, however I can still rally the Lords as Marshal. Could this be affecting things? I still have King Harlaus imprisoned for teh lulz. Could this be causing it?

Save can be downloaded here - http://www.filedropper.com/sg02

Please halp. These stinking wine-drinking Rhodoks need to be buttered.

What mods are you playing with? Or have you tweaked the game in any way? If you don't understand the warband code, things break very easily.

Yes - I opened the save on a new install on a different machine and the problem was still there.

I resigned the Marshalship and let my controversy drop a bit. Lady Isolla loves me to bits so I got it back soon enough. I gathered the Lords and laid siege to Uxkhal (held by Rhodoks) and the problem is still there.

I don't know what to do. Being Marshal virtually guarantees that following Lords should join the siege, but on this occasion they straight up won't. I think the time has come to submit a ticket.

The problem persists no matter what Lords are following and what I siege. I played it out, letting the Rhodoks stomp us a bit and the war promptly ended. Hopefully it'll work properly next time.

New war started with the Vaegirs. I am still Marshal. Besieged Rindyar Castle with 5 other Lords accompanying. Problem persists.

This has been going on for around 30+ ingame days.

You mean on separate saves? I have multiple saves of many different campaigns, including one where I conquered all of Calradia. I've never had a problem with Lords not joining the Marshal in siege battles up until now.

I think you may have a corrupted campaign then. I don't believe there is any fix. You may have to just start another.

Got hit with this doing a Warband replay after getting a claimant on the throne. Issue is that faction relations reset after claimant victory, and lords won’t fight on your side when faction relation is 0. Raise the relation to a positive value (I got it to 3 by helping a lord in a battle they were going to lose) and then this gets fixed and they’ll join you in field and siege battles again.

Back
Top Bottom