About Companion Parties

Users who are viewing this thread

Enfo

Recruit
Please make companion parties not to join armies and defend around owned villages when you manage them to defend in clan parties screen. And maybe more orders can be given to them (like follow me, patrol around X village/castle/town or go raid/siege X settlement like in warband) in same companion parties screen.

Yeah player clan parties are very lacking in any function other then just troops holders in a perpetual army with you. Any other gameplay besides giant army blob they become a problem. I submitted a bug report because I found that when disbanded they will just go to another clans fief (in another faction!) and dump off all their troops too, instead of going to your own clans fief like they should. In past versions they would go to your nearest fief and deposit troops when disbanded, so this was another use and if you liberated a large amount of troops you could make a party on the fly and disband it send it to your nearest garrison. Now they somehow ruined that with thier updates.

I feel like it's a huge miss read that TW either disagrees or doesn't see how much players want to have some control over what their own parties do and don't do.

Agree.

I think however there is a workaround. Form a party with only high tier troops. But below the 40% of steward. And then adjust the wages to fit. Then they can´t be called to army and will patrol where one leave them. Should work for awhile atleast.

Agree.

I think however there is a workaround. Form a party with only high tier troops. But below the 40% of steward. And then adjust the wages to fit. Then they can´t be called to army and will patrol where one leave them. Should work for awhile atleast.
i try it to see how it works. ty for advice.

It never made sense to me that Taleworlds consistently wants to take control away from the player, at times it feels like the game will play itself with little to no input from the player. Not exactly engaging gameplay, this is one of the biggest beefs with the game.

Agree.

Those high tier troops will die after they deal with a few bandits.

Back
Top Bottom