A way to delay lords coming back with their armies ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Akka

Sergeant at Arms
Hello.
I have a rather straightforward question : is there a way to delay the return of lords with an army after they have been defeated ? I'm not interested in making them prisonner, just being able to freeze/delay them for something like a week before they get an army back after a defeat where they lost all their men.

Tried to find a mod for that, but no luck :-/

Thanks !

Mmh, not a fan of changing the AI (I don't want them to be dumber), but if it can delay the Coming Back of Doom, it's a step. Thanks for the tip.

Though if it's possible to mod in some sort of delay (like if a lord lose all his army, he need to head back to his fief and wait for a week before being able to act) it would be great !

That's basically what changing the AI does. Very few video games with difficultly sliders ever make the AI more intelligent. In warband the effects are just silly and make sure the AI never suffers the consequences of its actions.

- Jacob, who hasn't turned down the difficulties slider since 2010 because he's just that stubborn.

I can attest to that. I always felt like LOW Campaign Difficulty was normal....because the HIGH just gave them those buffs for the "fun challenge".

Back
Top Bottom